Cold Symptoms then BFP?? Anyone??

Now that I think of it, yeah I felt awful just before I got my BFP. I would have been about 4.5 weeks, and felt really tired, run-down, and remembering moaning at my hubby for giving me the cold :dohh:

My left gland under my jaw got swollen and i had a sore throat... all started a week before i got my BFP but we lost it at 5 weeks

Hope yall dont mind me popping in .. I read somewhere a short while ago that the reason women get colds during pregnancy like the rest of you have, is because you body is so focused on the new baby at first. It partially thinks that the baby is a foreign object so all your "germ" fighting genes think they are supposed to be fighting the baby, so they forget to attack the real germs.

Thats what i read hope it helps :thumbup:

Yes, this was my only symptom, about a week after ovulation I got a really bad sore throat and then a cold the next day... I would have never thought though I was going to get a BFP because like I said, there were no other symptoms..

Me too - had that really heavy head you get when you're about to get a cold, sneezing a lot and a sor throat. Bit snotty too - never went into a full blown cold though - just that feeling before you get a cold!

Good luck xxx

I know this is almost 5 years old but I don't care. I have been posting questions all day trying to put my symptoms into words! Lol. I was calling it dizzy, cloudy head, foggy head, light-headedness etc.

However, you put it perfectly! That heavy head feeling when you are about to get a cold! I sure hope this is a BFP for me!

Bumping for anyone with this symptom!

Ignore this post. Dunno how to delete it so had to just edit it. Lol

I have the same feel as you have described. And I got my BFP last Sunday and I have had a cold which is making me feel like you have decribed. Good luck :)

Me to I had cold/flu like symptoms for a few days and a really runny nose

Swollen glands and a sore throat for me- felt like I was getting ill then it disappeared

I did (and still do). My nose is kind of stuffy and ears clogged. My allergies are also acting up more. Along with the fatigue, it feels a lot like I'm coming down with the flu constantly...

Same here. cold and sore throat were first symptoms with both pregnancy.

Loves- did u get bfp? Ive had same symptoms last 2 nites with muggy head, sore throat n stuffy nose. I'm ok in the day its the evening it comes on. I'm around 4/5 dpo x

I'm only 4/5 dpo so dunno if its related its really weird like the start of one n my ears r sore too then tomorrow it be ok but as the day goes on it all comes back again, weird! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->