Cold water sterilser

bumphenders

Reaction score
Where can I get a nice decent sized one, My step Mum had one for my little sister and it was a good size, held around 8 bottles and then the teats etc...

Seems the only one I can find is the Blue Milton one...

Any help? And advice on them would be great too thanks :)

:flow:

You can use any kind of tub with a lid, we use a big Tupperware one from asda, cheaper too :thumbup:

That's what I'm thinking, I'm going to asda today with my Mam, so going to have a look and see what I can find.

I have found the blue Milton one, and It looks ok, but I don't know much about it, how much it holds etc... So I might end up going for a Tupperware box!

we use a big one from wilkos. was cheep to. We have always cold water sterilised.

I was going to use microwave ones (I have been given 2, and also been given an electric one) And was talking to my mam last night and she was saying that Its better to use a cold water one, because you can keep the bottles in there for upto 24 hours where as with steam ones, as soon as you open them, they become unsterilised...is that correct?

I just use a lock and lock 5ltr tub - holds 4 big avent bottles, teats and tops easily.

I think thats what I'm going to do. Seems like the easier and cheaper option :)

I used an electric one once lol not looked back from cold water sterilising! And yes as soon as you open a steam one you'd have to re do it to keep them sterilised :)

but with the water one, I just take the bottle out that I need and the rest are fine in there till I need them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->