Cold with a fever?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm nearly 6 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy, but my first ended as a chemical after just a few days, so I keep freaking out about everything! :dohh: I've had a cold with a sore throat and runny nose for five days now, and an on-again, off-again low-grade fever (about 99.5, most of the time, though it got up to 100 last night). I've been taking Tylenol for the fever, and as of this morning, my runny nose has started to clear up a little, but I can't seem to get rid of this fever, and I'm terrified of it harming the baby. Has anyone else had this experience? I know our immune systems are suppressed right now, but all I did for three days over the holiday weekend was rest, and I didn't get any better, and then I went to work on Tuesday and for half the day yesterday, before I realized I felt really hot and lousy and decided to come home early. I'm just so afraid of losing this one--any advice/reassurance would be appreciated!!

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough. Can you speak to your doctor about it and get some reassurance from them?

I'm just as sick right now. My doctor said just take it easy and try to eat as healthy as possible, and to continue taking my vitamins. My boss isn't very happy about it, but hopefully i can leave a couple hours early today, because my killer headache and hot/cold/hot/cold is not working for me. I would love to lay in bed right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->