Cold :(

F

FierceAngel

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

feeling sorry for myself.. i woke up with a cold y'day and this morning its worse!

my nose is blocked but running!? its giving me a migrane and i feel sick

usually i would dose mysef with cold and flu tabs

any suggestions :(

So sorry to hear you have got the one thats doing the rounds everywhere .
Sorry i havent got any suggestions to get rid of it , As every one inmy house dosed up on medication i had to just wait it out untill it , If its any concilation hun i really didnt have it long just a few days :) . Hope u get better soon . xxx .

thanks i know it wil pass just wish it wud now hehe, oh is going to pop into chemist after work and see if i can take anything..

his been off work last week while we moved and now his gone back im lonely too :cry:

honey and lemon in hot water and a bit of vicks vapo rub in a facial steam. I had a cold a couple of weeks ago, I think everyone is pretty much doomed to get at least one in the 9 months...

ooo vicks vapour rub i was hoping i could use that!

i feel stuffy like the vapour rub would work!!!

oh bringing lemons home tonight too :)

i am amazed how badly im coping though! its only a cold and its knocked me for six!

Oh its horrible isn't it. I had my cold about 2 months ago and the sneezing really didn't help my morning sickness! I'm used to dosing myself to the eyeballs with lemsips and stuff but limited myself to hot water and lemon, a hot water bottle and plenty of warmth and rest!

Hope you feel better soon x

Don't talk to me about colds:hissy:

I have one and a headache but not too bad but....Lauren and Abi are both off school as they're so full of it they have temperatures and one has an ear infection. Toby, who is 11months is lay with his head on my shoulder as he's so poorly with an ear and throat infection:cry:

Typing with one finger is a pain too:rofl:

too true gosh sounds ike yr going through the mill!!!

i just wanna sleep and wake up wen its gone!!!!

everytime i sneeze i get a pain in my groin but apparantly its normal!

Awwwwwwwww Hevs hun so sorry there all feeling bad , I hope they get a speedy recovery .Its horrid when little ones have it , Finnleys 14 months i felt awfull there was nothing i could do for him .
I kept bloody wetting myself when i coughed soooooooo embaressing .

Homey and lemon with hot water for sure. I love that remedy!

I was signed off with this last week and i've still got it. It really is the cold from hell, its been 10 days now and I am still struggling with a cough and blocked nose. I have been dosed up on vicks but nothing seems to work :hissy:

Colds? Tell me about it!! I had 2 killers within a month!:hissy:

You can take paracetamol hun, they helped me with the headache and temperature.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->