Coleslaw

Louisex

Reaction score
I am not getting much fruit and veg lately.

But realised how much i love coleslaw.

But Only Tesco Chunky Finest, its just like home made! Lush

Surely, thats got to be really good for you, raw veg and all??? Its bound to count as your 5 a day.

Isnt it?>

Oh god, i am ADDICTED to it!! I don't even care if its healthy, i could just eat it by the spoon full!!

I just got way too excited over the mention of coleslaw then :haha:

Oh, gosh, yes. While pregnant with DD I ate the stuff as fast as DH could buy it from Popeye's for me. It might sound weird, but mixing it with mashed potatoes & gravy makes it even more delish!

Yessss I love that finest stuff! I try not to look at the calories though hehe

<3 <3 <3 coleslaw!! i used to eat it by the tub when i was younger i didnt eat sweets!
now i have re found my LOVE for coleslaw!

Now I fancy some :hissy:

The only thing I look out for is that its pasturised mayo :thumbup: x

I had some coleslaw with a jacket potato for lunch... Jacket potatoes are my addiction at the moment!

I am also addicted to Tyrells Vegetable Crisps. I keep telling myself that they contribute to my 5-a-day

Now I fancy some :hissy:

The only thing I look out for is that its pasturised mayo :thumbup: x

Apparently you should avoid all coleslaw https://www.doncaster.nhs.uk/your-health/having-baby/just-found-out-you-are-pregnant/pre/ :(

I don't think it's very healthy to eat tonnes of the stuff, you really shouldn't give in to your cravings you know...

*starts stuffing a welsh cake in my mouth*.. yeah, it's really bad for you :rofl:

i LOVE the really good homemade-style coleslaw - yum yum yum!!!

I have had a real craving for coleslaw, especially Sainsburys, they use creme fraiche instead of mayo! It's lovely!

seriously, shop bought coleslaw is gonna be fine as long as it's within best before! if you go out and eat out there's a risk because you don't know how long it's been out, whether it's home made yaddiyaddiyada.. :shrug: it's not on the main government guideline list to avoid it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->