Colic? on nutramigen milk

It is very common for an allegery to go hand and hand with reflux and/or lactose intolerance. I hope everything works out tomorrow at the dr.. We have an appt for our LO too, she is going to hopefully be put on another med for reflux that helps the vomiting to stop.. I'm praying it works! I hate seeing her in pain. My LO was a preemie and has alot med issues so i feel like we are at the dr all the time! Poor thing. But her stomach doc actually has her on goats milk, probiotic powder and multivitamins and she loves it and it stays down so much better than milk. It has less proteins and is much easier to digest. I was a little leary at first but i was able to get tons of info from the drs that have been seeing LO. Good Luck!!

Thanks hun. Our LO doesnt have the problem of sicking up (has more since being on gaviscon and with nutramigen but isnt a lot at all) Think she is greedy :D

xx

Your welcome. It may just be an allegery than. But, my LO doesn't actually throw it up it just comes up and goes back down...! Yuck! Well, wish you lots of luck tomorrow. I do understand the frustration of not knowing what the heck is wrong with you LO and not being able to do anything about. It sucks! And since they can't tell us whats wrong its one of those "trial by error," type situations unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->