Colief! the answer!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Not wanting to tempt fate or whatever the saying is but i just had to tell you all about Colief!

My LO has been having wind issues and its been hard getting her settled and she would cry and cry after every feed.

I brought some Colief instead of Infacol (its bloody expensive!£10.99!! for a weeny bottle!) and after 2-3 uses, Willow is happier already!

Its a bit of a pain cos you have to put it in the milk half hour before giving it to baby but it has really made a difference!:thumbup::thumbup:

well worth the £10.99!
-To the lady to suggested it on here- Thankyou!:hugs:

PS- omg im so glad this site is back up and running! i felt lost yesterday! lol

xxxxx

I've been using it too and it seems to have done the trick. Lola was screaming and looking in pain with wind but that's all stopped. It is a pain but I've not read that you have to put it in milk 30 minutes before. Where did you read that? The website just says add 4 drops to some expressed milk or prepared bottle.

It is expensive compared to things like Infacol but I'll throw money at anything if it helps. I just couldn't bare watching Lola's agonising cries...

Hey Flower01, I've just noticed that Willow is 1 day younger than Lola. They must be going through a similar time...

If u have a nice doctor u can get it on prescription. Colief really works for us too, we put in 2 drops which works after 4 hours in the fridge

Hey Flower01, I've just noticed that Willow is 1 day younger than Lola. They must be going through a similar time...

aww cool!

well not cool that there going through the same pain i suppose! lol

it said in the instructions to leave it half hour! god if it works without having to wait half hour then il do that!

x

Oh, just to let people know if you can't or won't get colief on perscription then you can get it off ebay for half the price in the shops! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->