Colposcopy Today

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, my appointment is at 9:45am today. I am very nervous and scared. I am praying that is isn't CIN 3 or Stage 1 Cancer. I am sure my gyno will have to send stuff off to the lab to be tested so I won't get the results till end of week or early next week. However I am hoping he can give me some idea of what is going on and some reasurance as to treatment and outcome if the test comes back not so good news.

Anyway please keep your fingers crossed and pray all turns out on the positive side of the scale.

Thankyou all for your kind words and support during this time :hugs:.

Good Luck, my thoughts are with you

Good Luck Bek. Im sure you will do fine. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Well the test is over with, I must say it was uncomfortable. My gyno took a biopsy and has sent it away with some other cells and I should have the results by Wednesday afternoon. He said, in his opinion my cervix looks normal, I do have some ?? cells in the opening of it but he seems to think all should be ok.

Now I have been with this gyno for 11yrs and I know him well, so I am hoping that he isn't just saying that to calm me down ( I was worked up with worry), anyway I do feel better after seeing him and it is only two more days till I get the results.

Thankyou all very much for your support :hugs:

:hugs: Hopefully it will all end well. My Dr said the same thing with my Coloscopy. He took the samples. But said that he thought it looked fine. Got my results back and it was all ok. But I did have to go back in 6 monhts for another pap. If your results come back ok, I would still go back in 6 months. Hopefully your Dr will reccommend that for you. :hugs:

MY OBGYN said I didnt need any biopsy but have to go back mid through pregnancy and they will look again.(6 months too) better safe then sorry!!

Good luck hunny, fingers crossed for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->