Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hey convie glad your feeling better and that OH is en route home to you! Enjoy!

@jellybeanxx it's ok it is definitely their irl so hard to capture a pic of it lol xx

@Prayforaboy awww no :cry: I've got my fingers crossed either one don't make you wait to long xx

Hello, I'm new here. Always read these forums but never brave enough to post.

Im really sorry for the essay your about to read but just want advice and suggestions and to see if any of you ladies can compare/related to my symptoms. Any help, replies and advice appreciated.

Here goes. I dtd on the day of O, two days before and two days after. I am now 11dpo but started getting symptoms around 7dpo.

My symptoms.

7dpo I don't know If I saw what was discharge/blood but there was the slightest of brown when I wiped, only on the tissue, barely noticeable, only happened a few times for the course of one day, This along with mild AF cramps which were barely even noticeable, they were very on and off - not constant and they seemed to have gone yesterday, it was nowhere near as strong as AF, they also started 9 days before AF is due which is strange for me, not sure if its normal? It has also been paired with back ache which is as noticeable as if AF was here but the cramps barely anything.

9dpo I started feeling extremely exhausted and tired, even if I got a full night sleep I didn't feel better and from that day to now after like an hour in work I just want to lie down. Which normally work does not bother me, I just have no energy whatsoever along with hot flashes.
And This is the alarming part along with the tiredness I've been getting these sudden short stabbing pain in my pelvis area, Lower back, inner thigh and hip mainly in my right hand side which come and go but are sudden and painful and across my pubic area I get constant throbbing pain which is constant for a few minutes but Im putting these symptoms to what I think was a UTI/yeast infection that I got at 9dpo which is very very abnormal for me, not had one since a child, the what I thought "infection" cleared up itself in roughly 24hours (yesterday) the pains are still here just not as bad.

Finally Last night, late 10dpo I noticed my BBS were slightly sore and today there a bit more noticeable.

Thankyou for bearing with all this..

:hi: @TKSS all the symptoms you have said sound promising when will you be taking a test? Xx

:hi: @TKSS all the symptoms you have said sound promising when will you be taking a test? Xx

I'm very scared about taking tests, I get so disappointed if BFN, I will probably give AF a day to arrive (due 15th) before taking one! I dunno If my symptoms are me overthinking or new pre AF symptoms or what! We shall see Xxx

I'm very scared about taking tests, I get so disappointed if BFN, I will probably give AF a day to arrive (due 15th) before taking one! I dunno If my symptoms are me overthinking or new pre AF symptoms or what! We shall see Xxx
13th*

Oh good luck on testing fingers crossed it's a :bfp: xx

AFM ladies I have sharp pains in my left side my uterus feels heavy and I'm cramping a bit aswell :cry: I think I'm out again this month :cry: but just took some more tests (I no I no mad) and I can see a faint line I mean the faintest that it's hard to capture on camera but I no if not darker in next few days then it's not real so next few days will be yey or ney xx

Oh good luck on testing fingers crossed it's a :bfp: xx

AFM ladies I have sharp pains in my left side my uterus feels heavy and I'm cramping a bit aswell :cry: I think I'm out again this month :cry: but just took some more tests (I no I no mad) and I can see a faint line I mean the faintest that it's hard to capture on camera but I no if not darker in next few days then it's not real so next few days will be yey or ney xx

I’m feeling out too, be interesting to see my temp tomorrow!

Got a horrible headache, feel so sick and got waves of small cramps. Had it most of day now and it’s not going!

Good luck tdog!

I've got the same Laura! Shit day nearly threw up a few time's. Headache. Back ache. Cramps. Definately isn't a bug though. I am still counting myself as out

going in for my annual gyno visit tomorrow so hopefully they will have some sort of ideas whats going on. My luck ill start AF in the morning and have to have a pap with that mess. i have had some milky white cm today that im not sure is a sign of AF coming or not. also have been a bit nauseous and im going home to try on my bras to compare because this one i have actual cleavage today! swollen from AF im assuming, not sure as i usually dont get too many AF symptoms and i am a small chested gal!

@tdog I think I see something and I’m keeping everything crossed that it develops into a stronger line!

@laurarebecca1 good luck with the temp tomorrow. Hope it goes up!

@Kaymumof2 hope those symptoms are a good sign for you. Don’t lose hope!

@Prayforaboy I feel your pain! I’m CD60 now! Hope your appointment goes well.

tks those symptoms sound promising let us know when you test!!

tdog I don't see anything on that test but hoping one pops up for you soon :hugs:

AFM turns out Chris got home a day early because his boss felt bad because he is in fact going to America, and he's going very soon (day before next ovulation) his boss was shocked as he had a very strong case for not being chosen to go but they didn't care, so I've basically got to go to the doctors and ask them to write and note for him with reasons why it's not a good or safe idea to leave me at this point in time (been really struggling with my depression last few months) he said if they still don't care and make him go which I mean its the navy so bloody likely then he will try and organise parents together to babysit for a week and he will fly me over there, I'd still rather he'd stay though I feel like I sound rediculous and probably any other time when my brain is calmer it would be fine but I've been barely staying afloat as it is recently and he's my only real support system and the only person who can talk me off the ledge so the thought of him leaving while I'm like this is terrifying. sorry tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->