Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Done a frer and nothing on it tbh tho I've never got a good line on frer until 15dpo, but forgot I took multiple pics of the cassette one lol xx

Screenshot_20181011-104813_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181011-104510_Gallery.jpg

Peanut sorry for CD1 :hugs:

@tdog well done for resisting those tests! I ended up buying more in Wilkos today (I spend far too much time and money in that shop!) I’m not sure I can see anything in your photos. How are they in person? Have you done any tweaking?

Sorry to read about all the BFNs this morning as well. Hope we start getting more second lines soon!

I’ll add my own BFN into that and photos (same test, with and without a flash) to stare at. I’ve been looking at it in different lights all morning trying to will a second line to appear! I’m still feeling like my period is about to start any minute but I’m starting to wonder if it’s psychological.

126F1BB7-9A46-46EF-B3B6-7EFC5D57A3E8.jpeg 85864F4C-0FEF-46F0-B2DB-E0483C27072A.jpeg

@jellybeanxx something catches my eye and then I dont see it. Fingers cross

AFM - 9dpo temp is up more that yesterday had some minor cramping this morning :shrug: so we’ll see what tomorrow brings

93103E53-62BA-478A-96A8-B4061918FA8F.jpeg FB90E5B0-7F01-422B-BB7F-E2C9E05419AC.jpeg

@jellybeanxx they look pink irl but I won't believe it until it progresses more and you ladies can definitely see a line xx

I have tested again their is the faintest line still on the ic and I see a shadow on the cassette one xxScreenshot_20181011-143448_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181011-143509_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181011-143531_Gallery.jpg

How are you ladies feeling?

My cramping has eased off a bit now but I'm feeling very emotional :cry: I can't shake the feeling of my period will be coming and I'm thinking early aswell tmi sorry but I'm so wet down their I keep checking lol xx

Ive got like shooting/stabbing pains in my uterus...it’s so weird! But no cramping!
No spotting yet, still the wait goes on!

Good that your cramping has eased off tdog xx

Sorry I've been quiet ladies. Had a real downer since that bfn this morning. I knew I shouldn't of tested. Wish I'd stuck to it but I have no will power! I knew it was going to be negative but even so seeing that one line staring back at me was horrible as you ladies know. I've seen lots of people get a bfp at 9dpo, which is what I am so I kinda look at it as i must be out if I don't have one! Even though I know everyone's different and amount of hormone etc. But I just cant seem to help looking at it that way.

I hate the waiting game tbh I either want one or the other to come or not and blazing positive :haha: I wish their was such a test that you can take days after ovulation to tell you if a eggy has been fertilized or not lol, thanks hun I'm glad it's gone now but be sure it will be back I no it will :cry: oh sounds promising :) xx

Sorry I've been quiet ladies. Had a real downer since that bfn this morning. I knew I shouldn't of tested. Wish I'd stuck to it but I have no will power! I knew it was going to be negative but even so seeing that one line staring back at me was horrible as you ladies know. I've seen lots of people get a bfp at 9dpo, which is what I am so I kinda look at it as i must be out if I don't have one! Even though I know everyone's different and amount of hormone etc. But I just cant seem to help looking at it that way.

Awww hun I no the feeling when I do them everyday and I see a :bfn: secretly I'm crying and so so gutted xx

Aww hun awful isn't it? But have to pretend your ok infront of work collegues, friend's, people who don't know your trying etc. I literally locked myself away in the house today. Dramatic maybe. But i couldn't face pretending all is perfect in my world. Xx

I no what you mean :cry: on the drive to work I was crying as soon as I get to work have to keep a straight face, as soon as I finish work and the drive home all starts again, I normally pick my kids up from school just can't face it so ive sent Paul all this week he is back at work tomorrow tho 7am-7pm I no I have to do the school run and pick them up aswell :( xx

It is shit. I'm same as you keep feeling wet down there (sorry) and when I imputed that on to ff it lowered my pregnancy points! Just to make me feel even better hey? My boobs are really painful though. More than usual I think. But again probably just a trick. Also not sure if my temp would be high enough for me to get a bfp xx

As long as temps above cover line then anything possible mine just keeps going down I'm expecting it to be below cover line tomorrow xx

Yeah it's still above coverline. It may not hun. I've seen how they can fluctuate so never know. Your af is due Monday isn't it? Mine is due Tuesday xx

Screenshot_20181011-060838.png

Laura :hugs: I hope you get your bfp before he goes away

I went to the docs and got the letter and went back on sertraline, so that's good, but found out once Chris gets back he gets deployed again for 3 weeks 3 days after so yeah ffs

there is a double rainbow outside my house right now though so hoping that's a sign of my luck finally starting to improve, thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully it gives us some bfp luck :dust:

IMG_20181011_181042_445.jpg

Yea mine due Monday hun, I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself because we have used that pre-seed this month and I hear about people who use it catch on the first cycle using it :( knowing me I won't catch xx

Laura :hugs: I hope you get your bfp before he goes away

I went to the docs and got the letter and went back on sertraline, so that's good, but found out once Chris gets back he gets deployed again for 3 weeks 3 days after so yeah ffs

there is a double rainbow outside my house right now though so hoping that's a sign of my luck finally starting to improve, thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully it gives us some bfp luck :dust:

View attachment 1045221

How beautiful is that rainbow :) and glad you got sorted hun xx

Eee and ladies my mam nos we trying for a baby so she just brought a load of tests :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->