Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@laurarebecca1 My temp dropped again almost to cover line also, I can see nothing on them ics either :cry: sorry xx

I’m just wondering what the heck is happening with my chart. Think I might skip a day testing and see what temps do over next few days.

Tbh I've thought the same buy can't stop :rofl: but you have to do what you think hun so weird xx

Hey ladies, good luck to everyone testing now! :dust: I’m just finishing up AF. Saw my gyno yesterday. The stupid lab I went to ran magnesium instead of progesterone so I still don’t know if it’s where it should be and have to repeat this cycle. GRR!

Just done another cassette one xx

Screenshot_20181107-145632_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181107-145644_Gallery.jpg 20181107_144557.jpg 20181107_144530.jpg

@Momof2onetube that’s so frustrating! How did they manage to mix that up?!

@tdog I’m not seeing it on those recent tests. Those cassette ones have been the most convincing so far! Hopefully something will start to show on other tests soon!

@laurarebecca1 hoping that’s an implantation dip for you! When I got a BFP with DS2, I had a two day dip in temps. I was convinced I was out!

AFM, I got a letter from my GP today. I was impressed she took the time to write to me, I don’t think I’ve had that from a GP before! She said my blood test results were “reassuringly normal”. She thinks my lack is period is a combination of my PCOS and the fact I’m still breastfeeding. I don’t really agree on the breastfeeding bit as my prolactin is low enough and my cycles were normal until this one but never mind!
She wants me to wait until Christmas (!) and then if I haven’t had AF by then, she wants to send me for a scan to rule out endometrial hypoplasia. Then she’ll induce a bleed but she has to make sure I’m definitely not pregnant before doing that.
So basically I’m in limbo until Christmas if AF doesn’t arrive! She said to book in a review then or I can contact her sooner if I want to discuss any of it.

@Momof2onetube that’s so frustrating! How did they manage to mix that up?!

@tdog I’m not seeing it on those recent tests. Those cassette ones have been the most convincing so far! Hopefully something will start to show on other tests soon!

@laurarebecca1 hoping that’s an implantation dip for you! When I got a BFP with DS2, I had a two day dip in temps. I was convinced I was out!

AFM, I got a letter from my GP today. I was impressed she took the time to write to me, I don’t think I’ve had that from a GP before! She said my blood test results were “reassuringly normal”. She thinks my lack is period is a combination of my PCOS and the fact I’m still breastfeeding. I don’t really agree on the breastfeeding bit as my prolactin is low enough and my cycles were normal until this one but never mind!
She wants me to wait until Christmas (!) and then if I haven’t had AF by then, she wants to send me for a scan to rule out endometrial hypoplasia. Then she’ll induce a bleed but she has to make sure I’m definitely not pregnant before doing that.
So basically I’m in limbo until Christmas if AF doesn’t arrive! She said to book in a review then or I can contact her sooner if I want to discuss any of it.

I agree the cassette ones are more convincing and tbh irl look like they getting darker, the Morrison's one I can see a shadow on so thinking just a shadow but I'll be going to asda later so ill get some of their own see if they any better lol, that's nice of the gp to send you a letter but making you wait until Xmas aswell :cry: xx

It does feel like a long wait! I think I’ll probably be back at the GPs by the start of December if nothing happens. She probably factored in my impatience when she suggested Christmas, she knew if she’d said the start of December I’d have been there next week :haha:

:rofl: I'd be the same tbh I no when docs say wait until such a time I never do, like when they told me they will have to stop my diabetes tablets if I'm wanting to become pregnant I'd already stopped them and started trying :haha: they asked me when we are trying I said now :blush: xx

Yep I no I no I done another :rofl: :blush: xx

Screenshot_20181107-194811_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181107-194822_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181107-194832_Gallery.jpg 20181107_192114.jpg

Sorry tdog I can’t see anything on those :(

AFM: temps gone back up...could see a vvvvf line on my IC this morning (didn’t do FRER) but didn’t have time to get a good photo of it. I’m seriously doubting my eyes haha serious line eye going on!
This is the only photo I got...and it’s hard to see

Edited to add: I’ve got a stinking cold and a bad cough...feeling very sorry for myself these past few days!

2A374600-6A7B-4FB9-BB49-D186504BBCCF.jpeg F671821E-BA88-4096-92A9-7BB39A0A4C7F.jpeg

Last edited:
This morning's tests I'm defiantly seeing a line on the asda one and cassette but unsure with ic and frer xx

Screenshot_20181108-081149_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-081208_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-081220_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-081228_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-081240_Gallery.jpg

Sorry tdog I can’t see anything on those :(

AFM: temps gone back up...could see a vvvvf line on my IC this morning (didn’t do FRER) but didn’t have time to get a good photo of it. I’m seriously doubting my eyes haha serious line eye going on!
This is the only photo I got...and it’s hard to see

Edited to add: I’ve got a stinking cold and a bad cough...feeling very sorry for myself these past few days!

View attachment 1047122 View attachment 1047123

I think I can see a faint line on ic hun I have a bit of a cold aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back