Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Trying hard not to symptom spot but it’s been a weird one so far. 2&3 dpo nausea, 4dpo am sharp twinge in uterus for 2 seconds, now lots of creamy cm mixed with a little ewcm (I’m usually dry at this stage)
Don’t want to get my hopes up but very different for me this cycle

Trying hard not to symptom spot but it’s been a weird one so far. 2&3 dpo nausea, 4dpo am sharp twinge in uterus for 2 seconds, now lots of creamy cm mixed with a little ewcm (I’m usually dry at this stage)
Don’t want to get my hopes up but very different for me this cycle

I found this cycle very different aswell fingers crossed it's a good sign xx

Mme I’m currently 4dpo too and I’m symptom spotting like crazy. Just jumping in to hang out with you ladies in the hope I keep my sanity this week x

Mme I’m currently 4dpo too and I’m symptom spotting like crazy. Just jumping in to hang out with you ladies in the hope I keep my sanity this week x

Has there been anything out of the ordinary for you this cycle?

3 dpo and am super tired the last two days no real appitite today.. just feel different this month.. hoping it's a good sign x

:hi: it's awful when in tww it drags so bad :( good luck hun :dust: xx

So I just took this Walmart she be as I expected the first response was an indent

0954D81F-41C1-4930-8C0E-6B900ECAE3C8.jpeg

@junebaby08 my cheapie test hasn't shown a proper line until not long ago the frer was before I even saw one this is mine xx all at 11 dpo I no everyone different xx

Screenshot_20181111-084431_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181111-084440_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181112-151212_Gallery.jpg

LADIES!!! cycle day 39 and finally a blazing blazing positive on the opk! We dtd last night so shall I wait until tomorrow or do it tonight and tomorrow or just tomorrow?? So confused right now please help!! The test line was darker than the control!

LADIES!!! cycle day 39 and finally a blazing blazing positive on the opk! We dtd last night so shall I wait until tomorrow or do it tonight and tomorrow or just tomorrow?? So confused right now please help!! The test line was darker than the control!

Tonight and tomorrow tbh even just tonight would be fine but cover bases and do tomorrow aswell good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"