Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I should test over the next few days I guess.. this early on if it's a mc I can imagine the test to drop to negative fairly quickly.

I stopped bleeding. It was only 2/3 times very faint and only when I wiped. I've never had implantation so that's all new to me if it is that. This journey is surreal and I'm still not believing it's real.i actually put down cd1 on my app tonight just so I don't get too emotionally attached. It so horrible!!

OMG ladies I’ve missied so much !

Peanut it does sound like implantation spotting, if your test is darker isn’t that a good sign ?

Congrats everyone on the bfp’s !!

CD6 for me, bleeding calmed down that night and today was my final spotting day (so relieved)
Still booked in with gp on 12th to discuss nearly a year of TTC and nothing !

Hang in there hun, it's been 3 years for me trying for number 2.. I've had 2 losses this year so can't wait to get over the 2018 line now for sure! Hope you hear some good news at your appt x

Morning ladies

Aww peanut hope its just baby snuggling in and all is fine! But I know what its like to be worried. I've mc twice .

Good luck for your scan today tdog can't wait for news! Xx

AFM cd17 and opks back to neg and as pic shows. Does my chart look accurate though? And does it mean I'll o today now tests are neg? Hoping I dtd enough this cycle!

Screenshot_20181204-070932.png Screenshot_20181204-071009.png

was feeling kind of positive last night for the first time in a while, I haven't had any adenomyosis symptoms and I got some sharp stabbing pains in my right side, so thought maybe I was in with a chance this month, but this morning my temp has started to slowly go down.
at this point I'm just exhausted and want go back to bed (a lot of stuff kept me up last night)

Morning ladies

Aww peanut hope its just baby snuggling in and all is fine! But I know what its like to be worried. I've mc twice .

Good luck for your scan today tdog can't wait for news! Xx

AFM cd17 and opks back to neg and as pic shows. Does my chart look accurate though? And does it mean I'll o today now tests are neg? Hoping I dtd enough this cycle!

View attachment 1049705 View attachment 1049707

Thanks Kay, o can happen from 12-72 hours from your spike. I dtd this time on the 3rd day after the positive just to cover bases. Although it's the leading up to it which counts the most. You are getting ovulation nervous which also happens to me lmao x

@PeanutWhereRU - Noooo!!! If it is just spotting it may be nothing. Did you DTD the night before or anything? That can cause the spotting. When I had my chemical I was cramping kind of painfully and then bled hard the next day and then the blood just went to spotting later that day but the tests went negative by Monday (bleeding started SATURDAY). Everything crossed for you that it is nothing but maybe cervix irritation or implantation.

I do not remember if I told you ladies but I did have my confirmation scan at 13 weeks to confirm girl and baby Breelyn Mackenzie is being created :) I have a pregnancy journal if anyone wants to check out the ultrasound scan there. It is pretty crazy cute and you can see her brain which looks pretty weird/cool. I am still rooting for everyone and throwing baby dust everywhere in here!

Peanut I hope this was just normal spotting and you will soon be able to let yourself get attached and just be pregnant. Fx here for you.
I'm stalking you guys here though I will not be trying this month. I made a gyno appointment (it's a bit weird, at the hospital where I work, but also pretty practical...) for later this month. Hope everything is fine with me, I have a fear that my tubes are damaged, don't know why.
Tdog please update from your scan! very excited for you.
All those bfps lately are just beautiful!

Thanks Nina and hoping. It was just spotting and so very light when I wiped. Just pink once and brown about 3 times. It stopped after that. I retested today and the line is darker. I've got 5 ICs left so might just use those over the next few days. I've got 2 digital and 1 more clear blue frer.. seems like hubby is more obsessed than me to see like and digital progression haha

Patiently waiting for tdog to update lol

Convie you testing again or waiting it out?

Sorry haven't been on much ladies I've been up all night throwing up :( think I had a bug tbh feel a bit nauseous but that's it :) I have my scan at 18:40 it's now 13:50 here not counting the hours or minutes :haha: xx

@PeanutWhereRU how's the spotting now? I have everything crossed it's just bean getting comfy xx

Good luck with the scan @tdog! Hope time isn’t going too slowly for you!

Glad to hear about the line progression @PeanutWhereRU

@Kaymumof2 hopefully you’ll see a temp rise in the next day or two!

@Convie sometimes temps can do that even with BFP charts so don’t count yourself out just yet!

Don’t think I’ve ovulated but my RPR is going up. My body is just a mess at the moment! Considering taking a break from TTC for a few months to get my cycles regular again. I’ve gained so much weight recently which isn’t helping and it would probably be better to get that off before pregnancy anyway!
Here’s my Ava chart and the FF one anyway in case anyone can see something I can’t!

1E7778C9-2360-43CD-B64F-99D7BC71406B.jpeg 75952AD9-D907-4058-8BAE-15C1C6D7630B.png

Oh @jellybeanxx I hope your not having one of your cycles again :cry: xx

I'm feeling like I need to grow up again :( my blood sugars are normally 9-14 just done them and 4.6 I wounder if that why feel crap xx

@tdog that is getting a bit low. Are you able to keep food down? Might be worth getting yourself to a doctor if your sugars are dropping like that and you can’t get any food in. You don’t want a hypo! The blood sugar numbers for pregnancy are so strict. It can be hard to keep them balanced. Take care lovely xx

@tdog that is getting a bit low. Are you able to keep food down? Might be worth getting yourself to a doctor if your sugars are dropping like that and you can’t get any food in. You don’t want a hypo! The blood sugar numbers for pregnancy are so strict. It can be hard to keep them balanced. Take care lovely xx

I've just tried to have something hope it stays down this time tho this morn when woke up was 9.9 that with me not eating either:shrug: see what they are like later xx

I will be testing tomorrow morning I think, after that I won't be able to test for 24 hours anyway, as my doctor has asked for a 24 hour urine sample, so everything after my first morning wee now has to go in this massive jug :lol:
Its funny because the receptionist gave me a massive bag with the words 24 HOUR URINE COLLECTION written on it in huge bold letters and she said very loudly "GOOD LUCK!" to me in a very crowded waiting room, I could feel all of the eyes on me :rofl:

but yeah we will see I guess, I'm trying to think positive in the sense where if I'm not PG its fine cos that means I can drink at the ball on new years but then I'm all like who the hell cares about drinking I want to be babyfied! :hissy: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->