Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I will be testing tomorrow morning I think, after that I won't be able to test for 24 hours anyway, as my doctor has asked for a 24 hour urine sample, so everything after my first morning wee now has to go in this massive jug :lol:
Its funny because the receptionist gave me a massive bag with the words 24 HOUR URINE COLLECTION written on it in huge bold letters and she said very loudly "GOOD LUCK!" to me in a very crowded waiting room, I could feel all of the eyes on me :rofl:

but yeah we will see I guess, I'm trying to think positive in the sense where if I'm not PG its fine cos that means I can drink at the ball on new years but then I'm all like who the hell cares about drinking I want to be babyfied! :hissy: :lol:

Aww good luck convie, I had to do a 24 hour collection about 10 years ago and I can't now remember what for.. It was weird and smelly haha

yeah my neighbour did one too and he said the when the chemicals in the collection bottle mix with your urine it stinks!! good times!!

I keep having to recheck what mine is for as its so confusing, basically "its to rule out a rare adenal tumor called pheochromocytoma or a extra-adrenal tumor called paraganglioma"
basically I get panic attacks a lot and have done since I was 11, and they are getting even more frequent so my doctor has put me on beta blockers and also wants to do this test just to make sure :) I'm just glad I've got a good doctor now who is thorough and understanding :)

Oh no sounds painful. I actually think my one was for a very similar reason! Hope you get some answers soon xx

Thanks Kay, o can happen from 12-72 hours from your spike. I dtd this time on the 3rd day after the positive just to cover bases. Although it's the leading up to it which counts the most. You are getting ovulation nervous which also happens to me lmao x
Lol definately. All this ttc stuff baffles me. Hope your ok x

Thank you ladies it's a relief tbh didn't hear heartbeat but saw it flickering :) keep looking tho to see if can do a ramzi theory on it :rofl: she also said she can see a intramural fibroid xx

@Convie good lick with the urine hun I can't imagine having to do that xx

did a test this morning I really didn't see a point in doing one as my temp has gone down more and I just don't feel like I am anyway, usually every month my boobs are solid and my nipples get big and all that fun stuff before my period but this month nothings happened to my body I don't even feel my period coming let alone a pregnancy either if that makes any sense.
anyway as expected BFN, Chris has leave next month so we are going to be able to try properly which will be nice at least :) and I'm just happy I'm going to have him home for an extended amount of time :) almost in single digits until he's back :D 20181205_074137.jpg

Awww @Convie Sorry about bfn but yey for Chris being home extended:) xx

Sorry for the BFN @Convie so glad to hear Chris will be home for a while soon though!

Slight temp increase again for me this morning. Not enough for FF to give crosshairs though. Going to play around with my chart to see if taking the high temps I had over AF out makes a difference. I need to get out more :haha:

How’s the blood sugar today @tdog?

@jellybeanxx They seem better this morn was 9.3 a bit high from what should be but better than yesterday xx

@Convie I love the outfit :flower: xx

@Convie very beautiful! Glad it arrived on the right time to cheer you up.
@tdog I hope your sugar levels stay under control, do you feel better today? I think it's quite probable you felt so bad because of hypo, especially if your brain is used to higher levels.
@jellybeanxx fx for you for a clear ovulation!

Congratulations to everyone on their BFPS! And good luck to anyone still waiting! So an update for me. The test I took about two weeks ago turned out to be negative. But my two week weight has turned out to be a lot longer than two weeks. I was on and IUD for birth control, and didn’t really have a period while on it. I did have a full period When I got it out about the middle of the week. I didn’t really track ovulation other than with cervical position and general time frame. So I tested when I believe I would be able to get a positive. Then I found out it could be a while before my period returns or becomes normal even up to three months. But I’ve still been paranoid that I could be pregnant and didn’t want to do anything that shouldn’t do like drink too much coffee, so I decided to test again last night. The store I went to only have Blue dye test. Which I know is a no no. I tested last night and it was stark white. But tested again this morning and there is definitely a very faint blue line that came up immediately. What do you guys think? I don’t want to go buy any more capital FRERs if it’s not probable

Sorry for all the previous typos. I was trying to use Siri ‍♀️

69055FB7-9E59-4F36-81EE-D66844864342.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone on their BFPS! And good luck to anyone still waiting! So an update for me. The test I took about two weeks ago turned out to be negative. But my two week weight has turned out to be a lot longer than two weeks. I was on and IUD for birth control, and didn’t really have a period while on it. I did have a full period When I got it out about the middle of the week. I didn’t really track ovulation other than with cervical position and general time frame. So I tested when I believe I would be able to get a positive. Then I found out it could be a while before my period returns or becomes normal even up to three months. But I’ve still been paranoid that I could be pregnant and didn’t want to do anything that shouldn’t do like drink too much coffee, so I decided to test again last night. The store I went to only have Blue dye test. Which I know is a no no. I tested last night and it was stark white. But tested again this morning and there is definitely a very faint blue line that came up immediately. What do you guys think? I don’t want to go buy any more capital FRERs if it’s not probable

Sorry for all the previous typos. I was trying to use Siri ‍♀️

View attachment 1049832

I think I see something on that hunni but yes blue dyes are a nightmare for some people good luck :dust: xx

@Convie very beautiful! Glad it arrived on the right time to cheer you up.
@tdog I hope your sugar levels stay under control, do you feel better today? I think it's quite probable you felt so bad because of hypo, especially if your brain is used to higher levels.
@jellybeanxx fx for you for a clear ovulation!

Still feel a bit icky tbh but not to bad tbh yea that's prob what's happened I no they said that if I think I'm having a hypo I need to have a biscuit or a fizzy full sugar drink to get back up again, I don't no lol I haven't do blood sugars again yet but will do them soon xx

thanks everyone :)

bc I wouldn't trust a blue dye for faint lines, can you get a pink dye soon? maybe a cheapo pink dye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->