Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@jellybeanxx I'm doing good thanks for asking, my tests are progressing so I can only imagine it all going ok.. although I have woken up this morning and my neausea feeling is non existent! Always a worry as last times I miscarried that was one of my first signs. I'm actually convincing myself every day that I'm not pregnant just to not get Too attached.

How are you getting on with your cycle? Has your spotting progressed to AF? And do the Dr even know why you are not having longer cycles?

@tdog look after yourself girl. It can't be fun when your sugar is going up and down. Like being on a drunken rollercoaster I am imagine lol

@Convie sorry to see cd1 on your chart. Make sure you live up the celebrations end of the year! Woop woop

@HLx, @Nima How are you?

@Convie Sorry about af :hugs: xx

@PeanutWhereRU thanks hun it was the most horrible experience I was driving aswell luckily I got to my mams before it full blown went into hypo xx

@tdog look after yourself girl. It can't be fun when your sugar is going up and down. Like being on a drunken rollercoaster I am imagine lol

@Convie sorry to see cd1 on your chart. Make sure you live up the celebrations end of the year! Woop woop

@HLx, @Nima How are you?
Peanut so good to hear your lines are progressing well, I am so happy for you.

My Ava is broken (again! This is the 4th time it has to be replaced, in only 8 months...) so until the new one arrives I can't really track my temps and rhr, which is also ok since we're anyway not trying this month. I had an almost positive opk today, so I guess everything is still regular and normal as before... I try to take a step back this month and not think about getting pregnant all the time but it's really hard. Thank God I work so much...

Tdog I would also try to see the diabetes team earlier, hypos can be dangerous. Maybe the can find a solution for you, here in Switzerland you would probably qualify for a sensor but I know the UK is different with such resources.

Convie, hug. Here's to drinking in Christmas!

Jelly I would say 'I hope af stays away ' but in your case I'm afraid to be taken too seriously... I love how positive you are, seeing the good side in everything.

Wow that's a great line! Congratulations hun. Wishing you the healthiest 9 months x
Wow a brilliant line.. congratulations chick.. how many dpo are u? Got my bfp at 8dpo and today af would have been due..instead ive a nice dark 2nd line.

I used a frer at 8dpo.. internet cheapest barely picked it up at 8dpo..but top test was 2 days ago and bottom one is this mornings

20181207_094616.jpg

CD1 for me today. Came with a big temp drop too so wonder if I had ovulated? Either way, it was a normal cycle length for me so while I’d rather have had a BFP I’m pleased my cycle was a lot closer to normal. Hoping they’ll stay regular again now.

@Nima thank you! Sorry to hear about your Ava, is that the sensor coming off? I had that once but the replacement they sent has been fine so far. Hope you get your replacement soon.

@PeanutWhereRU I’m keeping everything crossed for you that this one sticks!
I have PCOS which is probably the issue with the last cycle. It used to be like this all the time but I’d got it under control and had been regular. I think the chemical in July just threw things out of whack for me.

@Convie sorry for AF. At least we’re cycle buddies though!

I'm so sorry to hear such news for you, but I am so glad you are finally getting answers. I have also ready up on cysts not bothering when trying to get pregnant so keep hope. Do you know which side you ovulate each month?

Thanks. Sometimes I can tell which side I ovulate from. I'm still a few days away from ovulating this month but doctor thought it could be the right side this month so fingers crossed it is so we have a chance this month!

thanks girls :hugs: yay for cycle buddies jelly!! Well as yay as it can be in this situation :lol:

so thought I'd all tell you some. off topic drama!
today I just got a letter through the door informing me my dogs have killed my neighbours chickens!!
her fence fell down a week ago, I didn't think anything of it because I actually have an extra fence in my garden stopping my dogs getting to the back because it's super muddy back there and I hate them getting muddy, so I'm thinking oh it's fine I'll let her fix it in her own time my dogs cant get back there and I had no idea she even owned chickens so even if they did I didn't think it was a big deal. queue this morning where I've now been informed to be ready for the police to come round at some point soon because she's reported my bloody dogs for this!! she's claiming my dogs were in a frenzy and are terrifying her other animals!
bare in mind my dogs have only ever been complimented on how friendly and cuddly they are.
so yeah my drama for the day, just going to wait for the police now.

oh good news though Chris has surprised me and he's alongside and coming to see me for the weekend :D

thanks girls :hugs: yay for cycle buddies jelly!! Well as yay as it can be in this situation :lol:

so thought I'd all tell you some. off topic drama!
today I just got a letter through the door informing me my dogs have killed my neighbours chickens!!
her fence fell down a week ago, I didn't think anything of it because I actually have an extra fence in my garden stopping my dogs getting to the back because it's super muddy back there and I hate them getting muddy, so I'm thinking oh it's fine I'll let her fix it in her own time my dogs cant get back there and I had no idea she even owned chickens so even if they did I didn't think it was a big deal. queue this morning where I've now been informed to be ready for the police to come round at some point soon because she's reported my bloody dogs for this!! she's claiming my dogs were in a frenzy and are terrifying her other animals!
bare in mind my dogs have only ever been complimented on how friendly and cuddly they are.
so yeah my drama for the day, just going to wait for the police now.

oh good news though Chris has surprised me and he's alongside and coming to see me for the weekend :D

Omg sounds like a lovely neighbour you have their what a nightmare, yey for Chris coming home tho :) xx

Wow a brilliant line.. congratulations chick.. how many dpo are u? Got my bfp at 8dpo and today af would have been due..instead ive a nice dark 2nd line.

I used a frer at 8dpo.. internet cheapest barely picked it up at 8dpo..but top test was 2 days ago and bottom one is this mornings

View attachment 1049974

What a fab line on a ic :) congratulations hunni xx

CD1 for me today. Came with a big temp drop too so wonder if I had ovulated? Either way, it was a normal cycle length for me so while I’d rather have had a BFP I’m pleased my cycle was a lot closer to normal. Hoping they’ll stay regular again now.

@Nima thank you! Sorry to hear about your Ava, is that the sensor coming off? I had that once but the replacement they sent has been fine so far. Hope you get your replacement soon.

@PeanutWhereRU I’m keeping everything crossed for you that this one sticks!
I have PCOS which is probably the issue with the last cycle. It used to be like this all the time but I’d got it under control and had been regular. I think the chemical in July just threw things out of whack for me.

@Convie sorry for AF. At least we’re cycle buddies though!
Sorry AF got you Jelly, but hope this is the start of a regular wave for you.
Yes the sensors keep falling off the device, seems to be pretty common. I actually bought the new bracelet (2.0) now, hoping the quality will be better. Got a refund on the old one. It is so comfortable I can't imagine temping with a thermometer now... Arrrgh I hate being so dependent on technology! But I kinda love those curves with pulse and temps and all that... ok I'll go to sleep now :)

@Nima I much prefer using an Ava to temping as well, much easier and all the data is brilliant. Hope you have better luck with the 2.0!

@Convie I’ll be surprised if the police do anything, it’s her own fault for not keeping her chickens secured! Could’ve been a fox for all the police would know. She sounds like a pain of a neighbour.
Yay for Chris being back for the weekend, have fun!

hey girls, so I forgot to temp this morning even though my echo tells me to every morning I told her to stop and went back to sleep :rofl: hope everyone is having a lovely day :hugs: :dust:

Sorry not been on ladies been so rough today had another episode today but not to bad tho, hope you lovely ladies are ok? Xx

@Convie What a neighbour!! That must be such a nightmare for you, hope you got everything sorted x

@jellybeanxx fx you have a good cycle this month, are you planning on doing anything different?

@Nima sorry to hear about your ava breaking again, is there a reason from their end as to why it keeps happening?

Hi tdog it's been a while how is the pregnancy going? I bit the bullet today and tested with a cheapy, can you take a look for me your eyes are better than mine with faints xD ♡

Snapchat-1869297305.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->