Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@HLx I don't no if I'm seeing anything on that or not that's the only trouble with them cheapies they have little indents like little holes they can be a nightmare lol good luck tho hunni :dust: xx

I'm not to bad tbh just a bit nauseous tho xx

@tdog wow those hypo episodes sound scary! Glad you are okay! Cute little bean shot!

@jellybeanxx Yay for a regular AF! Now for a BFP! :)

@pamg Sorry to hear a tube is blocked. I have ovarian cysts which like to rupture at times causing pain for like 2-3 weeks still able to get pregnant though as you can see so hopefully you will have a BFP soon!

@Convie OMG about the dogs and the chickens. Hope everything turned out okay. Sorry about AF. Love the New Years dress!

@Momof2onetube Ugh so sorry about the news. I hope the progesterone numbers increase for this ovulation if you have them tested! :)

Congrats to the BFPS! Sorry if I missed anyone.

@peanut they weren't really so helpful about it and just kept on replacing them. It feels to me that I'm not the only one with that problem cause they weren't surprised at all and didn't want me to send the devices back for them to check. I guess it's a mixture of bad luck with not so good quality...
How is your pregnancy going? Feel anything yet?

hey girls, update on dogs is I offered to fix chicken coop as I know my dogs would be the type to break it even if I don't believe they'd kill chickens and I also said I'd replace chickens, only because chickens are cheap anyway so I'm not too bothered, police never came, my dad, partner and other neighbour told me not to offer these things because it's not my fault their fence broke and they didn't bother to fix it when they know I have dogs and they have chickens, but I'd just feel better if I offered so.... she's taken me up on my offer and said fence should be fixed soon, so let's hope it is!

girls with the ava bracelet is it worth the money? I'm umming and arring it so much but I feel like £250 is such a rip off :lol:

hey girls, update on dogs is I offered to fix chicken coop as I know my dogs would be the type to break it even if I don't believe they'd kill chickens and I also said I'd replace chickens, only because chickens are cheap anyway so I'm not too bothered, police never came, my dad, partner and other neighbour told me not to offer these things because it's not my fault their fence broke and they didn't bother to fix it when they know I have dogs and they have chickens, but I'd just feel better if I offered so.... she's taken me up on my offer and said fence should be fixed soon, so let's hope it is!

girls with the ava bracelet is it worth the money? I'm umming and arring it so much but I feel like £250 is such a rip off :lol:
Convie that is really nice and mature of you! I'm sure she was surprised from your generous offer.
About the Ava: as I wrote, I had some bad luck with them falling apart. It is really too expensive but it gives me a lt of confidence about my ovulation days and since I work shifts it's almost my only option for temping. The RHR and breathing rate are a plus but not more than that. I do use FF with the data from ava because I feel it is more accurate. All in all for me it is worth the money (also because we use donor sperm and have about 2 times a month which we need to time really well) but it has lots of downsides.

@Convie glad the chicken situation is getting sorted! I love my Ava bracelet but I know some people like Nima have had more issues with it than me. The new design doesn’t have the same sensor problems though so that’s good. I mostly like it as an easier way to temp. The RPR data is useful too.
I got mine when it was cheaper but made all my money back in referrals so it ended up not costing me anything. I dropped my code on Mumsnet and so many people used it!
There’s £30 off for the next week or so, I can give you the code for that if you like?

@PeanutWhereRU I’m not sure we’ll do anything different this month. I’m so distracted by Christmas I probably (hopefully!) won’t be thinking about it as much.

@peanut they weren't really so helpful about it and just kept on replacing them. It feels to me that I'm not the only one with that problem cause they weren't surprised at all and didn't want me to send the devices back for them to check. I guess it's a mixture of bad luck with not so good quality...
How is your pregnancy going? Feel anything yet?

Wow such poor customer service! Let's hope the next one is better x

I'm doing good, no pregnancy symptoms apart from sore boobs, I had neausea when I woke up in my tww up to 4.5 weeks then if just stopped.. I'm actually in denial that I am pregnant, although my tests have progressed. I'm also still scared to book a scan :-(

Morning ladies hope we all are all well? I've just had a call from hospital they have had a cancellation for 3:30 today for a scan :) I no I won't see to much tho but get to see bean again :) xx

@Convie That's so nice of you to offer about the chickens xx

So many bfps! Congrats guys!

Thought I’d update you...af currently 1 day late according to FF, tested with FRER and bfn this morning. Got my works Christmas party on Friday, af better hurry up so it can finished by then!

thanks girls! I rarely sleep a solid 3 hours, I wake up constantly throughout the night so I temp whenever I've slept for more than 3 hours instead of at the same time every morning, FF does not like this so I really want to use an Ava just the price is insane for what it is, I have seen the referral I may have a look see if there's anywhere I can drop it to save some money :lol:

Yay for another scan @tdog :)
I’m feeling rather down this cycle :nope: I’m struggling with the fact that this is our last natural cycle and we cannot even try in January due to my HSG. Then all of the what ifs of the HSG. Argh. Bd’ing every day because why not, the chances of me releasing a good eggy aren’t great :( might as well just have fun with it

Thank you ladies :) do you want me to post a pic I don't want to upset anyone apparently I'm about 7 weeks 1 DAY now when last Tues I was dead on 6 weeks :shrug: xx

@Momof2onetube I can imagine :( I'm feeling frustrated with you huge :hugs: if I was closer I'd give you a huge :hug: but a virtual one will have to do lol xx

Thanks @tdog hun, my OH is my rock right now, keeping my spirits up. Please do post baby bean, if everyone else agrees :flower:

@PeanutWhereRU I really hope it will soon become more real for you and you can finally just enjoy being pregnant. It sounds really unpleasant to be in this limbo. Hugs!

@Momof2onetube I didn't know you weren't allowed to try after an hsg. That's so difficult to have to wait another month, but at least you're going to get some answers and help hopefully.

@tdog That's sooooo sweeet! Like a little frog baby.

I'm on my way to 2 sunny days in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, running away from the rain in our city... have a nice evening ladies!

@PeanutWhereRU I really hope it will soon become more real for you and you can finally just enjoy being pregnant. It sounds really unpleasant to be in this limbo. Hugs!

@Momof2onetube I didn't know you weren't allowed to try after an hsg. That's so difficult to have to wait another month, but at least you're going to get some answers and help hopefully.

@tdog That's sooooo sweeet! Like a little frog baby.

I'm on my way to 2 sunny days in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, running away from the rain in our city... have a nice evening ladies!

Oh enjoy hunni my daughter was on a school trip in June to Switzerland she said was amazing xx

Omg tdog that's an amazing scan picture!! I'm so happy for you, and don't be afraid to give us all updates and cute little pictures, I'm sure it won't offend anyone, and if it does, WHY ARE THEY ON YOUR THREAD :) good luck with your pregnancy girl ♡

@Nima I have to sit out Jan because I cannot be pregnant for the HSG, it’s either going to be the 9th or the 16th so we have to sit it out unfortunately :nope: it’ll be worth it if we can go ahead with Femara, but my fear is that my tube is blocked and I’ll need a laparoscopy next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->