Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh I'm deffo seeing a second line on ic I just hope it gets stronger for you xx

Thanks for your kind words girls, I hope it turns out to be viable but honestly just not confident.

Jelly I have defo read somewhere that FRER aren’t what they used to be.

Kay I have my fingers crossed for you!

Tdog/hoping how are those squishy babies doing? Hoping are you feeling movements now? Tdog - how is your morning sickness?

Still not sign of af - officially at least 1 day late. No cramping or feeling that it’s coming. Was kind of expecting to wake up to it but nope...
first day back at work after Christmas today so hoping for a bit of distraction. If af hasnt arrived by lunch, I’ll maybe pop out and get some more tests for tomorrow as didn’t test today

Thanks for your kind words girls, I hope it turns out to be viable but honestly just not confident.

Jelly I have defo read somewhere that FRER aren’t what they used to be.

Kay I have my fingers crossed for you!

Tdog/hoping how are those squishy babies doing? Hoping are you feeling movements now? Tdog - how is your morning sickness?

Still not sign of af - officially at least 1 day late. No cramping or feeling that it’s coming. Was kind of expecting to wake up to it but nope...
first day back at work after Christmas today so hoping for a bit of distraction. If af hasnt arrived by lunch, I’ll maybe pop out and get some more tests for tomorrow as didn’t test today

We are all good haven't been sick as such just more nauseous than anything but feel so drained aswell, I have felt little flutters in the past few days, oh sounds good no af fingers crossed this is it xx

Awww love the little flutters! Have you got a scan date yet?
Can’t remember if you said, are you finding out the sex? Did you with your others?

@laurarebecca1 Baby and I are good! I been feeling her since about 12-13 weeks but now every day all day she is kicking off and on :) loving it! Can't wait to see your test today! Hope work can distract you.

Awww love the little flutters! Have you got a scan date yet?
Can’t remember if you said, are you finding out the sex? Did you with your others?

Yea Thursday can't wait but yea I'm going to find out the only one I didn't with was my second but the kids are anxious to no :haha: so I'm going to get cupcakes made and get the gender icing put In middle for them :) are you testing today? Xx

Hoping that super exciting! I loved the kicks :)

Tdog, I can’t wait to find out what you’re having. Do your other children have a preference/inkling? (you said boy...I think?)

I haven’t tested today, I’m going to wait a few days as I don’t have any cheapies left, only FRER. Still not sign of af though

Hoping that super exciting! I loved the kicks :)

Tdog, I can’t wait to find out what you’re having. Do your other children have a preference/inkling? (you said boy...I think?)

I haven’t tested today, I’m going to wait a few days as I don’t have any cheapies left, only FRER. Still not sign of af though

I think it's a boy the kids all want a girl :haha: hopefully find out in 5 weeks them 5 weeks need to hurry up :rofl: I wish we had the genetic testing which tells you gender over here but we don't :( xx

I think it's a boy the kids all want a girl :haha: hopefully find out in 5 weeks them 5 weeks need to hurry up :rofl: I wish we had the genetic testing which tells you gender over here but we don't :( xx

Just has a look at your sig...no way are you 11 weeks, that’s gone so quickly!! Ooo look forward to finding out :)

Hi! Congratulations!!! Im new here, and i have a question. I had a positive opk yesterday but my husband was out working late. Is it still possible to get pregnant tonight? My opk today is already negative

I feel like I'm symptom spotting now

Cramps
Nausea
Blue veins on breasts
hungry more
cm is very wet like water
tired today
and moody

Hi! Congratulations!!! Im new here, and i have a question. I had a positive opk yesterday but my husband was out working late. Is it still possible to get pregnant tonight? My opk today is already negative

:hi: a egg will last 12-24 hours after the first positive opk their maybe still a chance :) good luck xx

Just has a look at your sig...no way are you 11 weeks, that’s gone so quickly!! Ooo look forward to finding out :)

I no time Flys that's for sure I can't wait to see baby again xx

I woke up bleeding so it’s over :(

I kind of knew it anyway because of all the faint tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->