Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies. I'm back! Unintentional tww which has lead to go on lets try again conversations :haha:

Currently 6 days away from AF and nauseous as heckkkkk and SO tired Probably a little too optimistic for it to happen first time, but we shall see!

Lovely to see that some of you are expecting! How exciting. Will try to catch up on the last few pages of the thread.

Welcome back @mrsmummy2!

I am 6dpo, been feeling nauseous alll day pretty much. Fair amount of cramping but not going to read into it. Think it would be too soon to feel any symptoms if I was going to become pregnant. Just my body being strange I guess

Apologies for the rant in advance ladies!

But my body is playing tricks on me. I've felt really nauseous the last few days. Needing to pee more which is unusual for me as I can normally hold it a fair while. But I had to get up to pee early this morning as I couldn't wait. All promising signs right? EXCEPT I'm only 7/8dpo. Implantation wouldn't of even happend yet. So I wouldn't be feeling any symptoms yet I have a bunch of them. One's I already mentioned but also mild cramping, some pinching and a metal taste in my mouth. And Ì am really ! Like i have zero tolerance at the moment. So cruel. Why does it have to do this? Making me so down feeling so many symptoms yet can't be pregnant!

Sorry ladies just had to get it out

It was ment to say irritable. I don't have any breast tenderness so thats usually a sure fire sign of pregnancy which I hear alot.

@Kaymumof2 I wouldn’t give up hope just yet! I most definitely thought I was out too, still continued to chart my “symptoms” and they were the same as yours plus extremely sore boobs. I really hope this is it for you :flower:
AFM, had a bedside scan yesterday in the ER because of sharp pains and we got to see our little peanut and a flickering heartbeat :) I go for an actual dating scan on Thursday, should get a pic to share then!

@Kaymumof2 I wouldn’t give up hope just yet! I most definitely thought I was out too, still continued to chart my “symptoms” and they were the same as yours plus extremely sore boobs. I really hope this is it for you :flower:
AFM, had a bedside scan yesterday in the ER because of sharp pains and we got to see our little peanut and a flickering heartbeat :) I go for an actual dating scan on Thursday, should get a pic to share then!
Thank you hun. Just feel it would be too early for me be noticing this stuff. But my god the nausea!
Yay for seeing little one and can't wait for scan pic!

@Momof2onetube hey for the scan can't wait to see little bean :) I have another scan today :) xx

@Kaymumof2 I had all the symptoms you have said and thought the exact same as you fingers crossed xx
Thank you hun. Just feel like my bodies being cruel. As surely its too soon for all these symptoms. Ttc is so confusing xx

And would you believe my boobs have shooting pains running through them! Down to mu nipples

Its so frustrating with all these symptoms isnt it @Kaymumof2
I feel super nauseous and soo tired.. and this morn my boobs were achey.. but dont want to hold onto any false hope.

And would you believe my boobs have shooting pains running through them! Down to mu nipples

I had that the pain can be intense sometimes mine do but I supose getting ready for milk lol, when you planning on testing? Xx

Hi everyone! Im new here and thought id join in on the fun. Im 4 dpo and long story short, I have af-like cramps 11 dpo (4 days until period) which I usually never get... and ive had severe back pains for about a week now so pretty much right after conception. Also I had that metal taste in my mouth for one day (8dpo maybe), i had thick creamy cm for two days (9-10dpo), and my bbs have been tender to the touch for the last few days. Oh and extreme hunger!! But all BFN’s! Anyone think I’m out for the month?? I feel so hopeful from the symptoms but I keep getting bfn’s on frers and dollar tree cheap tests. I did get one faint positive on a walmart .88 cent test yesterday but a negative test on 3 dollar tree tests so I feel as if those negatives proved my walmart test to be a false positive:( anyone get their bfp much later after 11 dpo?

Hi everyone! Im new here and thought id join in on the fun. Im 4 dpo and long story short, I have af-like cramps 11 dpo (4 days until period) which I usually never get... and ive had severe back pains for about a week now so pretty much right after conception. Also I had that metal taste in my mouth for one day (8dpo maybe), i had thick creamy cm for two days (9-10dpo), and my bbs have been tender to the touch for the last few days. Oh and extreme hunger!! But all BFN’s! Anyone think I’m out for the month?? I feel so hopeful from the symptoms but I keep getting bfn’s on frers and dollar tree cheap tests. I did get one faint positive on a walmart .88 cent test yesterday but a negative test on 3 dollar tree tests so I feel as if those negatives proved my walmart test to be a false positive:( anyone get their bfp much later after 11 dpo?

I didnt get a bfp until 10 days late for AF with my last pregnancy! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->