Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hello everyon, new to the forum. First wish you all a good luck. Do you get any symptoms during the TWW? I don’t have anything only a sore gum which hasn’t ever been an issue for me before.

HEY HEY ! Im here with ya on this long wait, I am 9 dpo and couldn't resist taking hpt this morning and bfn, and while In class this morning, a sharp pinch on my left side sat me up straight like ow!!! so fingers crossed and I don't know if its my eyes or what but my bb's are looking huge today and veiny like hello ! no saggy bbs today haha

Red dye took longer to come up this morning, but is a less sensitive test so I'm not concerned. Definitely a line there, but no where near as dark as the control line. I've never had dark lines though. That was my last test. I hate taking them once i know I'm pregnant ... it makes me anxious:haha:

Screenshot_20190117-060111_Chrome.jpg

Red dye took longer to come up this morning, but is a less sensitive test so I'm not concerned. Definitely a line there, but no where near as dark as the control line. I've never had dark lines though. That was my last test. I hate taking them once i know I'm pregnant ... it makes me anxious:haha:

View attachment 1053072
Beautiful lines! Congratulations!

Hi ladies how are you all ? Happy new year !
I took a bit of a break away from this forum as TTC was getting me so down I wanted to think about it least as possible over the Christmas period.
Anyway last week AF showed 9 days early ! Total shock and very upsetting. Today is CD9 so starting with the opks later today. I have started taking a good probiotic this month and some fertility tea (willing to give anything a go) I started having reflexology too had my second session last night. Also on Sunday I am booked in for a private fertility scan so will see what they have to say.

View attachment 1053072

Beautiful line :) I love it xx

Does it look like a good line for 1 day before AF is due? The paranoia this time around is unreal!! I hoped I'd be chilled, but in reality Im running to the bathroom all the time making sure theres no blood :dohh:
Had a dull ache most of yday (not painful, more like a full bladder feeling) and have it again this morn. Aarghhh all these niggles make you worry !! Roll on first scan....

Does it look like a good line for 1 day before AF is due? The paranoia this time around is unreal!! I hoped I'd be chilled, but in reality Im running to the bathroom all the time making sure theres no blood :dohh:
Had a dull ache most of yday (not painful, more like a full bladder feeling) and have it again this morn. Aarghhh all these niggles make you worry !! Roll on first scan....

That's why I had to book a early scan as I wasn't chilled I was like you paranoid, that line looks good don't forget it's not as sensitive tho xx

@mrsmummy2 that’s a great line for a day before AF!

@tdog is that the longest you’ve gone without peeing on a stick? :haha:

@mme good to see you back! Sorry to hear about the shock, early AF though. How strange! Hopefully this cycle will have a better ending for you.

My temps have started dropping again. Dipped below the coverline on FF so probably won’t be long until the coverline disappears again. CD42 now.
I’m hoping a few more weeks on the low GI diet will get this PCOS back under control. Not sure how many more of these anovulatory cycles I can take!

I had my official dating scan this morning, bubs measured 2 days ahead so changed my due date to Sept 1st! Here s/he is :) hope no one minds! I cannot wait for more BFPs in here. Love and :dust: to you all!!

View attachment 1053128

Omg look at little bean I had another scan today aswell :) xx

Screenshot_20190117-171500_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190117-171506_Gallery.jpg

@laurarebecca1 these seem clearer to me what do you think? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583