Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Great scans @tdog! I am amazed this whole little person grew in you in such a short time! How is your bleeding? Hope it stopped completely.
@mrsmummy2 your line is really good.
@Momof2onetube I am so happy for you!

Afm feeling out this month. It's 10dpo, I haven't tested at all and hope to resist testing till af is due. I'm just feeling the same as every other month, so expecting the same results... Well tomorrow i go on a weekend with friends so at least i have good things to do while waiting.

@jellybeanxx I really hope your cycles start behaving! Love your positivity and patience.

I think girl because it’s inline with the spine. But it does fork at the end which is a sign of a boy.

I thought if forks then means girl then a bit on end means boy oh I'm confused lol :rofl: but I thought in line with spine :) thanks hun xx

@Nima I'm still spotting not to bad so they not that concerned xx

I thought if forks then means girl then a bit on end means boy oh I'm confused lol :rofl: but I thought in line with spine :) thanks hun xx

@Nima I'm still spotting not to bad so they not that concerned xx

Haha I stand corrected (it’s been a long time since I was obsessing over nubs lol)
I still think girl!

Tdog when are you having your gender scan? (Ie when will we know if we are correct haha)

Started with watery cm today...only cd9 but last cycle I had 5 days of water/ewcm before ovulation. Didn’t use the fertility gel for bd tonight but will for next week until after ovulation. Not planning on telling oh because he isn’t into all the extra stuff (wants to do it stress free...yeah right...stress free for him maybe) so not sure how much to use. I’ve read that the 3ml tubes are too much and it’s sticky, any experience girls?

Tdog when are you having your gender scan? (Ie when will we know if we are correct haha)

Started with watery cm today...only cd9 but last cycle I had 5 days of water/ewcm before ovulation. Didn’t use the fertility gel for bd tonight but will for next week until after ovulation. Not planning on telling oh because he isn’t into all the extra stuff (wants to do it stress free...yeah right...stress free for him maybe) so not sure how much to use. I’ve read that the 3ml tubes are too much and it’s sticky, any experience girls?

I have preseed and if I’ve put it in without telling hubby he just thinks I’m super horny lol
I have got hubby to eat Brazil nuts and take vitamin c & d supplements from this month as I’ve read it can improve sperm quality. I’m CD10 today, I used to ov bang on CD14 but the last 3 cycles have been ovulating on CD 11. What day do you usually ov ?

I have it booked for 13th Feb:) can't come quick enough lol I put it on another site and they said looks like a perfect boy nub I can't see it tbh :shrug: xx

I have it booked for 13th Feb:) can't come quick enough lol I put it on another site and they said looks like a perfect boy nub I can't see it tbh :shrug: xx

I would have guessed girl but roll on 13th feb, I assume your finding out ?

I would have guessed girl but roll on 13th feb, I assume your finding out ?

Iam deffo finding out I would have said girl aswell from the nub but who nos (apart from baby :rofl:) xx

I have preseed and if I’ve put it in without telling hubby he just thinks I’m super horny lol
I have got hubby to eat Brazil nuts and take vitamin c & d supplements from this month as I’ve read it can improve sperm quality. I’m CD10 today, I used to ov bang on CD14 but the last 3 cycles have been ovulating on CD 11. What day do you usually ov ?

Ahh so you/he didn’t find it sticky? I usually ovulate around 13/14 but last 7 cycles have been 12, 13, 14, 13, 16, 17, 11 (the 17 and 11 were chemicals and had retained products of conception - complicated so think that was unusual) I have a Luteul phase of 13/14.

I’m interested to know how the last 2 cycles will affect my ovulation this cycle.

I don’t see boy either plus you’re past 12 weeks so would expect the nub to have risen a lot more for a boy!

I don’t see boy either plus you’re past 12 weeks so would expect the nub to have risen a lot more for a boy!

I sent it off to gender experts and they said boy and this was why they say boy I'll put the one I submitted and this one xx

Screenshot_20190117-171506_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190118-132516_Gallery.jpg

Red dye took longer to come up this morning, but is a less sensitive test so I'm not concerned. Definitely a line there, but no where near as dark as the control line. I've never had dark lines though. That was my last test. I hate taking them once i know I'm pregnant ... it makes me anxious:haha:

View attachment 1053072
Congratulations Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"