Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies.
My gender scan is tommorow. I'm a bit nervous because I just want baby to be healthy but I'm also excited to see baby again and find out what we are having.
Just hope it's all good news. Think it I was honest it wud he easier if it's a girl just so she can share with DD but if it's a boy I wont be disappointed at all.
As long as baby is healthy that's all I really care about.
Been told they check the heart and kidneys and brain so hoping it's all good news.
Cant believe I'm gonna be 16 weeks. 2nd tri is flying by.

Hi ladies scan went well and I'm team :blue:
You cud see what he was strait away he had his legs wide open and his little ding a ling was there for all to see hahaha.
I'm measuring 16+3 so a few days extra.
She checked his brain and his heart and u cud see the 4 chambers. She also checked his bladder and everything and he is healthy. I'm so happy.
Also my placenta is anterior so that's why I'm not feeling movements yet.
I'll add the pics I have so far and I have more that emailed me and a video but I haven't seen them yet.
I'm baking gender cakes at the moment for the kids when they get home from school
20190429_124021.jpg 20190429_124045.jpg 20190429_140201.jpg

Hi ladies scan went well and I'm team :blue:
You cud see what he was strait away he had his legs wide open and his little ding a ling was there for all to see hahaha.
I'm measuring 16+3 so a few days extra.
She checked his brain and his heart and u cud see the 4 chambers. She also checked his bladder and everything and he is healthy. I'm so happy.
Also my placenta is anterior so that's why I'm not feeling movements yet.
I'll add the pics I have so far and I have more that emailed me and a video but I haven't seen them yet.
I'm baking gender cakes at the moment for the kids when they get home from school
View attachment 1060134 View attachment 1060135 View attachment 1060137
Ah wow! Congrats on team blue!! Lots of boys being born this year! Glad all was well :happydance:

Congrats on team blue! Definitely tons of 2019 boys lol. Glad he’s perfectly healthy :D now relax and enjoy mama

Besides my lovely daughter sitting as low as she can on my sciatic nerve, I am great thank you! Won’t be til mid June that we see her again, we have another private 3D booked, but I feel her almost all day long so that’s ok :)

Besides my lovely daughter sitting as low as she can on my sciatic nerve, I am great thank you! Won’t be til mid June that we see her again, we have another private 3D booked, but I feel her almost all day long so that’s ok :)

Oh no I had sciatica with both my last pregnancies and SPD and it's really unpleasant.
I have my next scan on 30th may and then from 26 weeks I'll be having growth scans every 3 weeks so lots more scans to come.
I've just started feeling some fluttering sensations the last few days.
My placenta is anterior so its cushioning his movements which sucks but hopefully I will start feeling kicks and things soon.
I had a anterior placenta with DD and I think I started feeling proper movements around 19 weeks so hopefully will start feeling those movements real soon. I'm 17 weeks so I'm guessing is cud be any time.
Really hope she moves of the sciatic nerve hon because that is no fun at all.
Bless you

Thanks @Suggerhoney i think she’s realizing she has more space :haha: I’m getting kicks above my belly button from time to time! I can’t believe you’re 17 weeks now, wow :)

Thanks @Suggerhoney i think she’s realizing she has more space :haha: I’m getting kicks above my belly button from time to time! I can’t believe you’re 17 weeks now, wow :)

I cant wait to start feeling proper kicks. I'm still using my doppler and HB is so easy to find now and so loud lol.
Yes I know I know I can remember being 4 weeks and looking at ladies that were 8 weeks and thinking that was so far and 17 weeks back then seemed like an eternity to get to even 12 weeks seemed so so far. I can't believe I'm 17 weeks either. 3 more weeks then I'm at the at the half way mark. But the latest I will have this baby will be around 37 weeks so I guess really for me im at the half way mark now.
Just hoping I can keep him in there until the very least 36 weeks.
I had DD at 35+4 but I really wanna get a tiny bit further this time because she was tiny and not very well. So hoping they can get me a little further.
I had severe pre eclampsia and cholestasis with DD and that's why I was induced early and been told its very likely I will get it again this time:-(

Hi ladies that ain't in the Facebook group hope we are all well :) I'm feeling little lady more now Paul hasn't really felt her as soon as he goes to she stops moving :haha: but I have anterior placenta also and only just been feeling her the past 2 weeks or so xx

Hi ladies that ain't in the Facebook group hope we are all well :) I'm feeling little lady more now Paul hasn't really felt her as soon as he goes to she stops moving :haha: but I have anterior placenta also and only just been feeling her the past 2 weeks or so xx

I have an anterior placenta to hon and I had anterior placenta with DD. I started feeling Kicks from about 20 weeks with DD.
I'm just over 17 weeks and I feel the odd fluttering sensation and like a squirming sensation.
I'm a bit disappointed that I have another anterior placenta because we have to wait so much longer to feel movements.
All I can say is thank God for my doppler. Apart from having a bump and huge boobs I dont really feel pregnant.
I cant wait ti start feeling him kick.
Sorry u have had to wait so long hon. I thought waiting till 20 weeks was bad enough lol.

I have had little flutters but nothing says hello like a good kick :haha: if you want to joing our Facebook group feel free xxx

Hi ladies
So I've been diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy again.
I'm so upsett rite now I really didnt want this condition again.
I had it in my last pregnancy but was diognosed at 34 weeks and induced at just over 35 weeks.
My DD was 5lbs and spent 16 days in special care baby unit. She is now a happy cheeky 6 year old.

The main action with this condition is to get the baby out but I am only 18 weeks so I still have such a long long way to go b4 I'm anywhere near a safe stage to be delivered.

I have been put on medication that will hopefully bring the bile acid levels back down to a more stable level.
I am going out of my mind with worry because this condition is known to cause still birth.
My next bloods is in about 3 weeks and I see the high risk pregnancy consultant on June 4th where I will get the results.
I will also have more of a plan set in place because she is the one that makes the plans.
But at the moment I just feel so much in limbo.
Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies.
This will be my last pregnancy due to my age and health problems so I really do not want to lose my baby boy.

I'm so worried

Hi ladies
So I've been diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy again.
I'm so upsett rite now I really didnt want this condition again.
I had it in my last pregnancy but was diognosed at 34 weeks and induced at just over 35 weeks.
My DD was 5lbs and spent 16 days in special care baby unit. She is now a happy cheeky 6 year old.

The main action with this condition is to get the baby out but I am only 18 weeks so I still have such a long long way to go b4 I'm anywhere near a safe stage to be delivered.

I have been put on medication that will hopefully bring the bile acid levels back down to a more stable level.
I am going out of my mind with worry because this condition is known to cause still birth.
My next bloods is in about 3 weeks and I see the high risk pregnancy consultant on June 4th where I will get the results.
I will also have more of a plan set in place because she is the one that makes the plans.
But at the moment I just feel so much in limbo.
Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies.
This will be my last pregnancy due to my age and health problems so I really do not want to lose my baby boy.

I'm so worried
Im so sorry @Suggerhoney I will be praying for you and little one. Stay strong mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->