Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hoping- i definitely need to get on the vitamins bandwagon! I'm only taking folic acid at the mo, but i definitely need to take some sort of combo vitamin. I'm with you on the tww too.. once we get to that point im like ok.. bfp or af get a move on.. I'm ready to know now :haha:
Cannot believe yours are back ik August?! Where abouts are you?

Tdog - ooh really? I hope to!!!

Momof2 - mine are september too.

Honestly I wish I had the know how to home school! I just LOVE having them home all the time.
All I have for september is my daughters lunch bag and drink. Shes obsessed with LOL dolls, so as soon as I saw it I thought I'd better get it before it goes out of stock like all these other LOL things :dohh:
Shoes are last on my list too. My daughter's been a size 11 for almost a year now... no doubt I'll buy an 11 and she will either push into 12 or even straight up to 13!:dohh:

Mrsmummy you can guarantee can't you :doh: my son is a 10 but knowing my luck he will up a size if I did :lol: mine go back sept 4th I go back to work aswell then I'm a kitchen assistant at the school.

Well I got my crosshairs on ff and it's put me at 3 dpo today I'm so wanting to test I have dozens of ics and so need to p on something :rofl: I have mild cramping today but had it for a few days tbh xx

Oh Tdog you jumped me lol. I thought we were together. I am only at 2dpo today. I slept terribly last night. Kept waking up. Had a sore scratchy throat the last 2 days. Chalking the scratchy throat up to allergies. Been sneezing lately.

Mrs.m- I am in Florida. United States.

I had really vivid dreams last night! Woke me up a couple of times :wacko: not good ones either. And I’m with you tdog, ready to poas :haha:

Ugh. I am ready as well! COME on 08/15 or 08/16 and can I make it this time testing later bahah!

You got this Hoping!! I’ve only got 4 more days to go if AF doesn’t show first. I know I said I wouldn’t test early again but I lied :haha:

Momof2 - IT is okay :) I get it! Hoping everyone gets that BFP!

I will be looking for the pulling feelings in my belly button and heart rate increase on Fitbit. My Fitbit has been accurate the last two cycles. 2 cycles ago telling me I was pregnant and last cycle telling me I wasn't. I kinda feel like maybe I should take it off so I feel I might have more HOPE! bahaha

I’ve totally read about the Fitbit! I had one but just sold it a few months ago. Darn! I really hope this is it for all of us :)

Heart rate going up steadily and belly button pain and coffee tasting really bad one day was my indications of my chemical pregnancy. COME ON BFPS!!

It has only been 4 months since my depo shot wore completely off so I should learn to be more patient but I am not! HA

I’m only cycle 2 off bc lol, so my lining might still suck but we can still give it a good shot anyways!! :dust:

Glad to be among other poas addicts :haha:
How cool would it be if we ALL got bfps :happydance:

Hoping - ah makes sense then! Im in the uk.

TMI probably but oh well right? 1 dpo- Constipation and 2dpo - Diarrhea HAHA fun! Pain deep down on left side pubic bone but I might have just pulled it doing squats in my cubicle at work BAHHA!

Boobs getting more sore and itchy today slowly..

Resting heart rate- Was 58 now 63.

That is it for me. Anything fun for you guys so far?

6dpo- not much to report. Tender right boob, the odd pinch/pull :shrug: trying to stay busy with cleaning and laundry today :haha:

I've just caught up :lol:

Erm I had to p on something do did use a ic and obviously going to negative but I had to the addiction is real :rofl:

Hoping I'm the same but the I've had runs since I got a positive opk (sorry tmi) still got a little tho, twinges won my ovaries yes both weird right :shrug: my boobs are so sore aswell I swear I say I wouldn't symptom spot but can't help it :dohh:

Momof2 sounds like a good sign and good to keep busy xx

8/9 days til AF (unsure dpo.. possibly 6dpo) a little nausea yesterday and this morning, but i presume it's because I've been unwell. Had some left sided cramps, but today i had some right sided ones :shrug:
Other than that theres not much to report over here!

OO! Liking the pulling cramps :) I know it is way to early for pregnancy symptoms but I like documenting this in case I need it for my next cycle to compare anyways so excuse the craziness.

TDOG!! You and the ADDICTION bahaha wow. It is bad huh? hahah

My OH is proving to be more impatient than I am! “So are you pregnant yet?” Uhh this tww is called tww for a reason :rofl:

Haha Momof2! My DH's bday is 08/22 I would LOVE to be able to give him a positive test for his bday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->