Come on girls

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
I thought i would make a thread to encourage all the girls that are stressed/upset over their baby weight.

Before Pregnancy - 8stone (size 8 clothes)
Pregnancy - 12 stone (size 14 clothes)
After Pregnancy - 10 stone (size 10-12 clothes)
Height - 5ft 6

I would love to get back to my weight from before i was pregnant and tone up (A LOT!) but i am so god damn lazy and need to stick to a healthy/balanced diet and instead of not eating and just snacking when i remember to eat :dohh:

We have gorgeous babies to be proud off and no matter how long it takes we will get to our targets :D xxx

Before: 10 stone 4lbs (size 12)
Pregnancy: 14 stone 2lbs!!!!!! (size 18 maternity)
Now: 12 stone 5lbs :cry: (size 16)

Am gutted cos the weight was flying off while i was BFing but having stopped that it has stalled. Am trying to eat healthily but i'm struggling. I gained so much while pregnant and i just want to be back to how i was. Am planning on joining a gym in the next few weeks to try and get things back on track!

Before: 10 stone 4lbs (size 12)
Pregnancy: 14 stone 2lbs!!!!!! (size 18 maternity)
Now: 12 stone 5lbs :cry: (size 16)

Am gutted cos the weight was flying off while i was BFing but having stopped that it has stalled. Am trying to eat healthily but i'm struggling. I gained so much while pregnant and i just want to be back to how i was. Am planning on joining a gym in the next few weeks to try and get things back on track!

Don't forget only 6 months ago you was giving birth, don't work too hard. i think thats what makes us girls lose focus on our goals because we try TOO hard, we feel that if the harder we work ourselves the faster it happens but really if we just do regular but not excessive exercise and eat 3 meals a day (with our 5 a day *looks smug* haha) then i think we CAN and we WILL do it xx

Before Pregnancy - 145lbs (size 10 clothes)
Pregnancy - 167lbs (size 15 clothes)
After Pregnancy - 155lbs (size 12-13 clothes)

I lost 12 lbs and dont know how :) lets hope it stays that way

Great thread Rachel x

Before Pregnancy - 12 stone 10lbs size 14-16
Pregnancy - 18 stone size 24
After Pregnancy - 16 stone. i was a size 22 initially and now almost in an 18 :happydance:
but no more weight loss on the scale...only better shape!

Before Pregnancy - 8stone 9lbs (size 10 clothes)
Pregnancy - 12 stone (size 12 clothes)
After Pregnancy - 9stone10lbs (size 10 clothes)

i dont really care if i dont lose any weigh, i look atlot healthier now and am much happier about myself :D

Er..... hope you don't mind if I reply to this, but don't shoot me down when you see my weights.....

Before Pregnancy: 15st (size 18 )

Pregnancy: 14st 1lb (size 16/size 14 maternity.... go figure that one?!!) - I was this weight at my 12 week booking appointment, and never gained any weight from then on during the pregnancy?!!

After Pregnancy: 13st (size 14)

It seems all that MS was the best diet I've ever done!!! I haven't been a size 14 for almost 10 years!!!!

before pregnancy- 9st 7lbs (size 10)

during pregnancy - 14st (size 16)

after pregnancy - 10st 7lbs (size 12)

i really want to get this last stone of for christmas but i doubt i will!! i havent got the willpower to resist all my favourite things!!!!

Before: 8 stone size 8 and loving my no celulite n flat stomach lol
Pregnancy: 10 n half stone size 10-14 depending what it was lots of celulite :(
After:8 stone 13 size 10-12 altho i squashed myslef into size 8 skinnys today with help from my bump band lol with lots of stretch marks!

my bump weighed 1 n half stone so i didnt gain much weight i just really need to tone up again but dont no when to start or what to do im so lazy hahah

Before: 95 lbs.
Pregnancy: 145 lbs.
Now: 114 lbs.

Working on losing 14 lbs. and seem to be losing a pound a week.

Before Pregnancy - 6stone (size 6 clothes)
Pregnancy - 8 stone (size 12 clothes)
After Pregnancy - 6 stone (size 6 clothes)
:happydance::happydance:

I dont know how much i wieghed before or after as i dont like scales , i go by what i fit in, scales are depressing :lol:

Before pregnancy: Size 12-14
Pregnancy - size 20
Now- Size 18 -20 :cry::cry::cry:

Before - 10st 3lb Size 10
Pregnancy - 13st 11lb Size 14 normal or size 12 maternity
After 10st 10lb - Size 12

Still a bit to go

Before: 9st 11lb size 12
Pregnancy: 13st 3lb no idea:dohh:
After: 9st 8 1/2lb size 10/12

would like to be 9st at a nighttime weigh-in with normal clothes on :D so probably will have to lose another 10/11 lbs

and I'm 5' 3

Pre-pregnancy - 105lbs
Pregnancy - 145lbs
Now - 135lbs

:cry:
Starting next week I'm seriously starting work on these 30lbs! :bodyb:

Ok im gonna cheat a little... add my own other stat... but I must add my ideal weight is probably LOADS to some of you but my body frame holds it well!!

2006- 12 stone 9 :) -168
pre pregnancy 2007- 14 stone -196
pregnancy- over 19stone :shock: -266
now- 16 stone 11 -235

I am starting to eat 3 meals a day and not snack in between and instead of being lazy and getting taxis every were i am going to walk and just be that little bit more healthy. Breakfasts + dinner will be hardest for me as i don't eat all day until the night and then i binge eat.

Like for dinner today i will have a butty and for tea tonight i am going to have a jacket potato with salad and if i get hungry in between i will have an apple or a glass of milk/water.

before: 9st 12lbs (size 10/12)
Pregnancy: 10st 4lbs (size 12 maternity)
After 9st 4lbs (Size 10/12)( Im tempted to try an 8)

I lost a lot of weight during pregnancy rather than gaining, My stomach is flatter than it was.. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Before: 8.5 stone - size 10
Pregnancy: 10 stone - size 12
After: Just going on 9 stone - size 10.

I'm fairly happy with myself. Just the stretchmarks that get me down!

I werent slim to start wiv....

Pre pregnancy 16st (size 18)
Pregnancy 18st 2lb (size 18/20 maternity)
Post Pregnancy 15st 9lbs - Whats that all about... not complaining though :)

Want to lose another 2-3 stone over the next year though...

We will all get there ladies... xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->