Come on ladies!! Need help!

QueenMom

Reaction score
Alright my temps are still up, my cervix is rising higher everyday and it as opening and now closing. I am 99.9% positive of the day i ovulated and am 13 dpo today. Af should start tomorrow but I have no signs of af. Took a test a few hours ago on a 4 hour hold and it was an uncertain negative with a frer, and i refuse to look at it again since it has been a while. What are the odds of getting a vvfl at 14 dpo? I am so confused. :-( everything points to pregnancy except my pregnancy tests? Needing similar stories, help. Anything. I know nothing is certain until af shows but :-/ I am dying lol. Our chances this month are low, but it just feels different. Alright I'm done.

With my son I didn't get my Bfp until 16 dpo so hopefully still time for u

Thank you for the reply. As of now still no af. Once again a questionable frer, but darker? It doesn't seem to have color. I am hoping that af will not come and I will be one of those ladies that needs to be farther along. And all of the stuff I read about a boy. Assuming I implanted when my temp dropped and I started off with a HCG of 1 then theoretically I may only have 4-8 miu of HCG. Assuming it only doubles every other day, ect.. According to my temps and the drop I had that can actually be counted as a drop, was 5 days ago at 9 dpo. Take into consideration the starting with a 1 and doubling every other day and you got roughly 4-8 miu HCG. So I know I am not out till AF shows (if) and since my cycles are off I guess I am not exactly late until Thursday. Although I expected her today because of the last couple months. IDK going crazy here lol. At that point where I would rather her just come if she is going too.

Well now I just did my cervix check and its High med and med open. I'm so damn confused. I did a hcg calculator and i should have a pos on thurs if no af. I'll update for anyone who may come across this in the future... TTC is hard, gotta keep pushing threw. Also I will not be testing early ever again. This is gut wrenching.

Fingers crossed for you and I hope af stays away for u! It's awful when our body plays tricks on us!

Thank you, FX and baby dust to all the ladies out there trying. Whether it be the first or the 10th baby, it isn't any less stressful!:hugs::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->