Comfort

Monami

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
This is my first time on here and what a comfort. I am at present 8 weeks pregnant with my third child. I had a MMC between my two girls at 13 weeks after seeing and hearing the heart beat at 8 weeks and another after my second child at 8 weeks.

I am so paranoid and worried. After reading the posts on here it is such a comfort to know that I am not alone in the knicker watching and pain feeling. Although I have no blood loss, although didn't with my first MC, I have had a lot of pain.

I am terrified to get excited as i do not want to feel the amount of pain and sadness i did with the last two.

I did consider booking an appointment with my gyne but last time I did that they said there was nothing they could do as it was to early to see on the scan. I had to wait two weeks not knowing if the baby had survived. Hardest two weeks ever. So this time I am just going to wait and see, keep everytihng crossed and hope and pray that all will be well.

Thank you for this forum and everyones thoughts and hopes and fears x

Sending you loads of :hugs: and hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->