Comforting cramping......

Christinee

Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy but I get these very mild and very comforting cramps here and there.... I always think to myself.. Those are baby growing cramps. Anyone else feel the same?

Yes! Mine come and go and when they go, I'm like "Where are you! No, baby! Burrow in and grow!" lol

YES!! I have noticed they have lightened up some but I know that's normal but it is kind of reassuring when they show up.

I love the way they feel. :) They are getting fewer and farther but they still come at least once a day.

Mine usually feel a lot like menstrual cramps but lighter and much lower.

They scare me i always expect to
See blood x After reading thing post I'll probably lighten up xx

Yes, I like the cramps that I know are from growth. Very reassuring.

Mine do scare me sometimes especially if they last more than a few seconds because they feel like menstrual cramps at times, but I've been told it's totally normal because the uterus is expanding and filling with blood so I reassure myself with that. The short little ones make me feel good lol.

I get that now. They freaked me out at first, even though I knew they were actually a good thing. Now that I've seen the baby and heard the heartbeat and I'm past the scariest, riskiest part, I get a milder little stretching cramp now and then that's very comforting. I like to imagine it's the baby swimming around pushing on the walls, making himself more space ;)

The cramping I am referring too, you just know aren't bad... They are so so mild and just feel like "growing pains"... I have gotten a few stronger cramping pains on a couple different occasions and those did worry me until, they stopped.

I get them too. Today has actually been the more frequent ones b/c I haven't really cramped a lot since being pregnant, just a few episodes. Which is weird b/c pre-pregnancy I cramped like crazy, and they were hard hitters too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->