Comfy Feeding

LynnieH

Reaction score
Thought this might interest some of
you.
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6613229.stm

This is how I feed Frankie at night and it is less strain on your back.

Its one of my fave feeding positions. It really helped me to carry on, plus if I fell asleep whilst feeding her a night I knew she was safer.

Has anyone tried the rugby ball hold for feeding? Just wondering how you got on if you did. It's what they recommend for feeding 2 at once or c-sections....

I used it but I personally didn't gte on with it BUT then I had no support whatsoever. I recommend getting in touch with your local breastfeeding support group, or La Leche as they will be able to help you lots with both breastfeeding twins, and after a c section.

If you want I can see what info I have

That'd be great Beanie. Ta!

I only have a couple of pics that say "this is the rugby hold position" and not a lot more!

hehe I was given a leaflet with step by step pictures and I would hold a very frustrated crying Seren whilst looking at the pics. It was a nightmare. It is so much easier if someone can come around and show you

can u explain how lying down and baby on top on ur nip/breast this is going sound like a blonde person how the hell can that e comfty and how does baby get milk i now the suck but doe sthere nose not get squahsed

I love my last thing at night feeds it is my best snuggly time with Frankie. We both snooze and get really close to each other.

It is like this

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/boneabee/lyingcolor.gif

Is perfectly safe, mum usually has her arm outstretched so she couldn't roll over if she tried, plus breastfeeding mums tend to be very aware of where their babioes are when they co-sleep.

I love my last thing at night feeds it is my best snuggly time with Frankie. We both snooze and get really close to each other.

I love it too, Seren however tends to try and stick her feet up my nose so its not as snuggly anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->