coming home clothes...

bexie1985

Reaction score
i was just wondering what everyone was planning on coming home in? ive seen threads about wht ur bringing baby home in, but not what u will be wearing? with my daughter i left it all abit late on going to hospital so didnt take coming home clothes and just left in what i went in, which was ohs jumper and a pair of pj bottoms lol. I know im thinking about packing early but i want to be orgainised this time!! I was thinking about some jogging bottoms, uggs and t-shirt?? altho March is pretty cold isnt it?? :dohh: i hate packing!!

I think i'll be just wearing a loose pair of Jogging Bottoms and a t-shirt. Nothing sexy really :rofl: I'm thinking comfort more than anything!

i ve packed a pair of joggy bottoms and a long sleve t shirt.

I arrived in a pair of my hubands boxers and a teashirt and left in jeans and teashirt.

Just gonna wear joggers and some boots nothing nice as long as I'm comfy

yeh i think joggers are the way to go then. I was reading a mag and saw a piccie of coleen when she left hospital, she looked stunning,lol, altho i dont spect theyre will be many paps outside waiting for me!!

Anything comfy :thumbup: its only a trip from door to door :winkwink:. I may try out the new fashion that teenagers are currently sporting on the streets, PJ's and Uggs :haha:. xx

Hey, I'd been in hard labour for 40 hours and was in no mood to get pretty, they are lucky I didn't just crawl in to the car and turn up naked haha. His boxers where the first thing to hand!

Anything comfy :thumbup: its only a trip from door to door :winkwink:. I may try out the new fashion that teenagers are currently sporting on the streets, PJ's and Uggs :haha:. xx

:haha: yes im thinking this too, and maybe a cap and sun glasses to cover up the roughness that my face will be looking!!

I had my LO on Jan 4th of this year and came home wearing a hoody, jogging bottoms and my uggs :D

I had to come home in my pj's with ds2 as dh forgot to bring my clothes the ones I arrived in got soaked when my waters went as I was booking myself in). Fortunately it was June and put my mum's nice cardi over my shoulders. And the hospital lost my best flip flops I arrived in so had to wear slippers home.
I have already ensured this doesn't happen again especially as its winter. Going to pack pair black cotton bottoms and black t shirt with a reminder for boots and jacket.

I was thinking of something nice and new and non pregnancy so I feel better but will probably buy a cheap tracksuit from Asda or Tesco or a jumper dress and leggings. I think something new will make me feel more attractive and happier even if its only cheap.

am I the only woman in the land that doesn't own a pair of uggs?!

Depends if there are any sexy docs/male midwifes about :rofl:

Probably just Uggs, jeggings and a jumper dress :)

I guess flat boots ( maybe ugs , seing as I now live in them ) , a tunic dress and leggings ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->