Coming in!

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
Hi lovelies!

I'm a newbie to this part of BnB! My name is Shannon. I'm 21 and I have a 2, almost 3 year old, named Victoria "Tori" Noëlle. I've been with my husband Zach for almost 5 years, married for over 2.

We weren't planning on TTC #2 until April 2014 giving us about a January 2015 baby which would put over a 4 year age gap between our children and we decided this was too much and are now hoping for Tori to be about 3½ if we fall pregnant quickly. We call this baby "Naubrey" as if we have a boy, his name will be Nicholas Zachary. If we have a girl, Aubrey Claire. So Nick+Aubrey=Naubrey!

So, as of yesterday I stopped taking my pill and we're on the way to making #2! Can't wait to get to know you all. :D

Congrats! Looking forward to you beginning your journey.
We are similar age gap wise, we don't want it to be too long!

Hey Shannon, welcome in! My, Tori is absolutely stunning!

We have the same age gap here too, going through a Chemical at the mo, roll on CD1! xx

Hiya Shannon,

We are just starting to try for baby number two also, we already have on daughter, Ellie who is 18 months and would love a little brother or sister for her.

Your picture is adorable :) x

Hey :) good luck in TTC feel free to message me will be nice to have a TTC buddy! Dd it take you long to conceive Tori, she's beautiful!! Xx

Congratulation on ttc, I hope your stay here isn't too long :)

hi Shannon :)!! welcome over, hope your not in here to long

welcome! :) we've been trying for number 2 for about 3 months now! LO will be almost 3 if we were to conceive this month.

good luck!

I've recently joined this part of the forum too :)
I have a 1 year old, Jamie, and I had my implant taken out 9th July, so hoping to get a BFP soon :)
Hope you get your BFP soon so you get the age gap you want :) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"