Coming off Implanon and weird periods, the count down has begun

BearFamily

Reaction score
So I came off Implanon December 2013. Like when I came off the pill my cycle was non-existent for the first few months.

Currently we're would prefer to wait until end of next month before the miracle of life comes to us again however we've been NTNP.

I noticed today I was feeling particulary frisky to I believe I'm in a fertile period of my cycle and that I may been in with a chance of having a BFP by the start of next month.

In terms of my cycle history in the last 3 months.
I've had one period since December which was late April. We decide to take the Morning After Pill mid April after the condom fell off as at the time we thought it was to soon to fall pregnant. I started menstrating in the weirdest fashion about a week later. It started with brown blood for the first 4 days - I have NEVER had brown blood at the start of my period. The period was heavy and turned red, ran its course then slowed then suddenly stopped with no brown blood at the end.
2 weeks ago I had the strangest bleed, it was brown and came out of nowhere. I bleed heavily for the first day but very quickly it turned into light spotting. It never turned red. Last week I tested and bfn.

I'm completely confused and waiting for something to happen. I don't know what is going to happen or when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->