Coming off Minipill.

Sinclair

Reaction score
Before I call up my gyno, what was your experience when you came off the Minipill? I'm having problems with it after about almost two years of being on it, so we discussed switching to condoms since we don't want another one -just yet-. I'm about half way already through my pack and was wondering if anyone else just stopped at that point, and what was your experiences the following months afterwards, or even at the last pill.

Thanks!

Edit: Before anyone asks, I have already called my gyno about the other problems. Haha, Im trying to wait a little bit til the end of the pill pack, they told me if I had the same problems with my period this following month to call them back.

I came off the mini pill cerezette a few weeks ago and am having some serious side effects im nauseous all the time, had headaches none stop, very painful cramps its been a nightmare! I was really bad at taking the pill and missed them all the time so there was really no point in me being on it

Eek! Sorry that's happening to you. Did you finish off the pack or just stop taking it before you finished it?

I've had the habit of normally missing it by a few minutes, half an hour, or even later. I'm on the norethindrone version of it.

I stopped mid pack, i know your not supposed to do that so maybe thats why its having such an effect on me

Surprised, a lot of what I'm reading says with the minipills it doesn't matter since there's no break in between pills. I mostly plan to stop after this pack I'm on is finished but a girl can be hopeful.

Well thats what i thought but then when i had a look online everything says to finish the pack first, hopefully coming off the pill is easier for you than it is for me good luck!

Hopefully everything evens out for you soon! Lol, yeah it's gonna be a long two weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->