Coming off the injection

MandB

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm currently on the injection until June and will not have my next shot, me and the OH have discussed trying but we are worried it's going to take a long time due to the injection :(
We both really want to start a family wish it was easy and quick! I'm such an impatient person haha.
Has anyone else had experiences with the depo injection or is in the same boat as me? It's getting me down now cause I'm broody as hell! :(
Thanks guys!

Hay huni. I was on the depo for a few years before ttc. Unfortunately it did me no favours in my fertility :(. Its took us 3 years to conceive DD. I got pregnant 2 years after depo but I lost two in the first tri, I went onto consultant care and by using a few methods, I had a sticky pregnancy and had DD. It was a hard 3 years for me and DH, especially watching all my SIL's get pregnant within that time period.

I hope there are some good stories on here for you. Were all different and ill keep fx that your one of the lucky ones :winkwink: xxx

For me, my periods were wacky for a few months off depo, then slowly started to settle. I also ovulated a month and a half after mine passed the 12 week stage.

It completely depends on the person. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->