Coming off the pill

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I came off the pill at the beginning of August and I have had 2 periods since then but they have been the lightest periods I've ever known. Has anyone else experienced this? I expected them to be really heavy.

my periods stayed the same when i came off the pill

Mine have been slightly heavier, but that's mainly because while on bcp I pretty much stopped losing blood. It went down to spotting only. Went to the GP about it and he said it wasn't anything to worry about. They're still very light when they do show up though

yeah afraid i'm no help cos mine luckily stayed the same or thereabouts..
perhaps your body will have some light ones for few months til it settles in cos it needs to get into natural routine of building up the 'normal' amount of womb lining again

I was convinced I was pregnant this morning. Took a test and a vague line but I think it's an evap. I can't stop peeing which is so unlike me. Must be this freezing cold weather!! And my husband wont let us turn the heating on until November!! My periods have always been light, especially when I started going to the gym. I think it's just getting out of my system. I'll be relieved to have a normal period so then I can feel like I'm more fetile.

I was convinced I was pregnant this morning. Took a test and a vague line but I think it's an evap. I can't stop peeing which is so unlike me. Must be this freezing cold weather!! And my husband wont let us turn the heating on until November!!

i also tested today (this eve) and got very faint line so convinced myself it was evap and did loads of research to clarify...basically all of about 20 sources i checked online agreed that so long as the line came up within the specified time limit and had tinge of the test colour then it was definately not an evap. they all said the evap is caused by urine as it dries out and appears after the specified limit. hope this clears it up for you...if you test again in two days your line should be stronger as apparently hcg doubles every 2 days
x

I came off the pill August 13th and had a withdraw period and am still waiting for a regular period. Now on CD 50 so I can not be of help but good luck in TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->