Coming off yasmin

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hi, ever so sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but have any of you ladies come off Yasmin contraceptive pill to fall pregnant and if so how long was it from stopping the pill to falling pregnant

Hi, ever so sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but have any of you ladies come off Yasmin contraceptive pill to fall pregnant and if so how long was it from stopping the pill to falling pregnant

I am sorry I can't help you, but I hope you get your answer! I wasn't going to comment, but the term "fall pregnant" makes me giggle a little.

"Oops, I fell on this penis and now I am pregnant!"

Haha sorry it's the way people speak down in my area but I never thought of it that way :haha:

Hi Blakes mummy, I came off Yasmin in Jan 2015, wanted to get my body off it for a while before we tried in May. I got pregnant in July.
You don't have to have time off and not try but I just wanted to see if cycles were normal and periods would come bk. Good luck.

I came off Yasmin after 3 years, after I finished my Feb 2015 cycle.
We weren't ttc but ntnp so we didn't use protection after I stopped the pill, and I'm now 8+6.

Haha sorry it's the way people speak down in my area but I never thought of it that way :haha:

Haha It's ok :D Like I said, i just made me giggle. Isn't it so interesting the different phrases and sayings that all of the different areas use?

I got pregnant both times as soon as stopped taking it, had a light period then a month later I was pregnant (with my son and also 9 weeks with my second now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->