Coming over from TTCing- Have a question about when you conceived and Bding ;)

This is my chart! Very newly pregnant.

Glad I could help! Sounds like you should have your bases covered this month. Good luck!!!

wouldluvabub- So it looks like you last Bd'd the day before FF is saying you O'd? Is that right? And thanks for letting me see your chart, it really helps me feel better about this month!

Isme- I sure hope so. Finger's crossed that this is our month! I'm curious to see where FF puts my O cross hairs actually. I think that it may of been right and that today was the day. Maybe if I'm lucky it will wait until tom and I will be able to get in one more BD before I O. Finger's and every thing else crossed.

Yes it's all we could manage as DH works away. My second son was a one hit wonder also on O day! I have PCOS and irregular cycles so anything is possible. As hard as it is try to relax. The times I've relaxed have been the times I've conceived!

Well, I managed to get a BD in before my temp jumped drastically this morning, so I'm hoping that we are "safe" now. BTW LOVE your avatar. is that an actual pic, your just something you pulled from somewhere?

Oh and have you continued to chart after getting your BFP? If that had been my chart, with your temps dipping back down, I would of for sure thought that AF was coming. Glad that wasn't the case for you, but was just curious if you have seen another temp rise yet that has stayed up above what it was right after your O?

Oh and have you continued to chart after getting your BFP? If that had been my chart, with your temps dipping back down, I would of for sure thought that AF was coming. Glad that wasn't the case for you, but was just curious if you have seen another temp rise yet that has stayed up above what it was right after your O?

My avatar is just an Internet pic! My chart totally freaked me out but I am one of those people who get the very early symptoms and I knew I was pregnant. My temps not shot up dramatically but I didn't bother temping this morning. It's still above the cover line and I do have to get up and down some nights to my kids so I guess that could effect it. Also the cycle before my temp stayed up and then AF arrived and that's the next day it dropped so that was a bit of a shock. High temp and AF and low temp and pregnant! Weird!

I'm very newly pregnant, you can see my chart in my sig. Although I marked a positive opk on cd21, it wasn't actually a true positive...only an almost but not quite. So it's possible to miss your surge. Good luck!

I'm very newly pregnant, you can see my chart in my sig. Although I marked a positive opk on cd21, it wasn't actually a true positive...only an almost but not quite. So it's possible to miss your surge. Good luck!

So it looks like you tested positive on 11DPO and 7/8days past Implant? Right?

My avatar is just an Internet pic! My chart totally freaked me out but I am one of those people who get the very early symptoms and I knew I was pregnant. My temps not shot up dramatically but I didn't bother temping this morning. It's still above the cover line and I do have to get up and down some nights to my kids so I guess that could effect it. Also the cycle before my temp stayed up and then AF arrived and that's the next day it dropped so that was a bit of a shock. High temp and AF and low temp and pregnant! Weird!

Yeah, that is weird. I would of for sure though AF was just around the corner, glad it was a fluke for you though! And that's crazy, about your previous cycle, but they do say that sometimes your temp may not drop until the day of or after AF arrives, so it's still within the range of "normal". Your chart that resulted in pregnancy though, I would say even doctor's looking at it would of told you to expect AF any day and not a baby in about 9 months! lol That's so weird. LOVE your avatar though. I would love to get that put on a wall hanging for my bedroom. Do you know where you got the pic from?

So it looks like you tested positive on 11DPO and 7/8days past Implant? Right?

I felt a pinch at 6dpo, had a temp dip at 7dpo and got my bfp at 10dpo :)

Here's my chart if you're interested! I stopped temping the day I got my bfp as you can see. Not sure if it will help at all but feel free to take a look. Fx for you that this is your month!! :thumbup:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f346a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Just took a peek at your chart, and I think you're definitely in w/ BD timing!! :)

Here's my chart if you're interested! I stopped temping the day I got my bfp as you can see. Not sure if it will help at all but feel free to take a look. Fx for you that this is your month!! :thumbup:

My Ovulation Chart

You got your + at 9DPO? Wow! What were you testing with? It looks like you also had an implant dip early on, at 6DPO right? Do you mind telling me how many cycles it took you to conceive and if you had been BDing everyday like that previous to your O previous to this cycle? Were you doing anything else to help things along?

I started using EPO this cycle previous to my O, but I stopped it like 5 or so day's previous bc I was getting mixed signs and didn't want to risk taking it and I had O'd. We also added preseed and Instead Softcups, which from what I've been reading do have a pretty good success rate. And I got to use my CB fertility monitor this cycle and back it up with wondfo's, which btw are the only LH strips I will use again (I've tried a bunch of them and they are way better then the other one's and it's obvious when you get a +). FF and my temps as well as my monitor say that my O happened on CD 16. We BD's on CD16 that morning (I didn't know that was the O day yet, so I'm glad we got that one in :) ) and on CD 14 in the morning. I'm keeping my finger's crosses that we got something. It's looks like, at least when it comes to timing that we have a pretty good chance, esp since I used the softcups afterwards so instead of bunch of those little swimmers dying bc of the environment or sliding the wrong direction they had a better chance of making it the right direction. At least that's how I see it, and if you look up cervical cap statistics, they are pretty good and that pretty much what using the softcup is doing. This is the first cycle I have tracked my temp and not just OPKS, CP, and CM. But looking at all of you ladies charts and comparing O dates and Bding times, it looks like we have a pretty good chance at double liner this month! "yay!" Anyways. I have a hopeful feeling about this cycle, so I'm keeping everything crossed. It's the wait to start testing that's killing me! LOL :brat:

My Ovulation Chart

You got your + at 9DPO? Wow! What were you testing with? It looks like you also had an implant dip early on, at 6DPO right? Do you mind telling me how many cycles it took you to conceive and if you had been BDing everyday like that previous to your O previous to this cycle? Were you doing anything else to help things along?

I started using EPO this cycle previous to my O, but I stopped it like 5 or so day's previous bc I was getting mixed signs and didn't want to risk taking it and I had O'd. We also added preseed and Instead Softcups, which from what I've been reading do have a pretty good success rate. And I got to use my CB fertility monitor this cycle and back it up with wondfo's, which btw are the only LH strips I will use again (I've tried a bunch of them and they are way better then the other one's and it's obvious when you get a +). FF and my temps as well as my monitor say that my O happened on CD 16. We BD's on CD16 that morning (I didn't know that was the O day yet, so I'm glad we got that one in :) ) and on CD 14 in the morning. I'm keeping my finger's crosses that we got something. It's looks like, at least when it comes to timing that we have a pretty good chance, esp since I used the softcups afterwards so instead of bunch of those little swimmers dying bc of the environment or sliding the wrong direction they had a better chance of making it the right direction. At least that's how I see it, and if you look up cervical cap statistics, they are pretty good and that pretty much what using the softcup is doing. This is the first cycle I have tracked my temp and not just OPKS, CP, and CM. But looking at all of you ladies charts and comparing O dates and Bding times, it looks like we have a pretty good chance at double liner this month! "yay!" Anyways. I have a hopeful feeling about this cycle, so I'm keeping everything crossed. It's the wait to start testing that's killing me! LOL :brat:

I had a super faint line at 8 dpo and I only tested because my temp shot up and I had a dream that I got a positive test, I was really expecting a negative! I was using wondfo, they worked really well for me! I confirmed w/ clear blue digi and frer, but kept using wondfo because I had like 50. As far as the dip, I only noticed it after because I was TRYING not to symptom spot, and I also got a yeast infection at 1 dpo and wasn't sure if that would affect anything. We had a chemical in December and had a more NTNP approach to January because our doctor said to wait one cycle. So I started using OPKs in February and temping in February or March. I can't remember the BD pattern for the months before, but I do remember being annoyed because we timed it so well and still nothing- so technically it worked the 3rd cycle if you don't count January. My cycles seemed to rotate for some reason. Like one cycle I would ovulate day 27-28, and then the next cycle day 17. That's the thing that made it a tad easier to time BD, we usually tried to cover the days before O. I don't think I usually covered day of O until this time actually! I also started evening primrose oil the month I got my bfp this time! I stopped it I believe 2 days before O. I was taking that (just one pill instead of 2, can't remember the dose but I did hear of it delaying ovulation for some people and didn't want that-didn't delay mine btw!) along w/ my prenatal that I had been using since December. I honestly assumed I was out because I "felt" out and because of the yeast infection that came on so early after ovulating. Other than the temp dip (that I only noticed after my bfp) and the weird dream, I didn't really feel much going on until I was a little further along. My boobs were quite swollen and sore, but they usually were after O so I didn't read into it. Oh, I also used Pre-seed, the bfp cycle was my second cycle using it. I had noticed I was a tad dry since starting ttc (stress?) so I decided to use that.

With your BD timing (especially the fact that it was before O and the day of!) along with everything else you used, I really do think you have a good chance! Wondfo ovulation strips worked really well for me, too! This past cycle I was a little distracted with trying to cure the YI and suffering from it that the wait wasn't as bad as previous cycles haha. Sorry this was so long! When are you going to test?

My Ovulation Chart

I had a super faint line at 8 dpo and I only tested because my temp shot up and I had a dream that I got a positive test, I was really expecting a negative! I was using wondfo, they worked really well for me! I confirmed w/ clear blue digi and frer, but kept using wondfo because I had like 50. As far as the dip, I only noticed it after because I was TRYING not to symptom spot, and I also got a yeast infection at 1 dpo and wasn't sure if that would affect anything. We had a chemical in December and had a more NTNP approach to January because our doctor said to wait one cycle. So I started using OPKs in February and temping in February or March. I can't remember the BD pattern for the months before, but I do remember being annoyed because we timed it so well and still nothing- so technically it worked the 3rd cycle if you don't count January. My cycles seemed to rotate for some reason. Like one cycle I would ovulate day 27-28, and then the next cycle day 17. That's the thing that made it a tad easier to time BD, we usually tried to cover the days before O. I don't think I usually covered day of O until this time actually! I also started evening primrose oil the month I got my bfp this time! I stopped it I believe 2 days before O. I was taking that (just one pill instead of 2, can't remember the dose but I did hear of it delaying ovulation for some people and didn't want that-didn't delay mine btw!) along w/ my prenatal that I had been using since December. I honestly assumed I was out because I "felt" out and because of the yeast infection that came on so early after ovulating. Other than the temp dip (that I only noticed after my bfp) and the weird dream, I didn't really feel much going on until I was a little further along. My boobs were quite swollen and sore, but they usually were after O so I didn't read into it. Oh, I also used Pre-seed, the bfp cycle was my second cycle using it. I had noticed I was a tad dry since starting ttc (stress?) so I decided to use that.

With your BD timing (especially the fact that it was before O and the day of!) along with everything else you used, I really do think you have a good chance! Wondfo ovulation strips worked really well for me, too! This past cycle I was a little distracted with trying to cure the YI and suffering from it that the wait wasn't as bad as previous cycles haha. Sorry this was so long! When are you going to test?

Oh, hun, you're perfectly fine with the long post. I tend to get a little winded myself on here, which is probably annoying to some of ladies, but I don't really have another "outlet" for all this TTCing stuff and all my questions, at least not the "nitty gritty" of it all. If that makes any sense. Most other people, even if you do talk to them about it, either A- don't get what you are talking about and will only listen to so much of it or B- Think that you are Obsessing and need help :rofl:

Anyways, at what DPO did your temp go up? Mine took a dip at 3 DPO which everyone say's can't be an implant dip, but i've read a few articles saying that it can be, that it is more common at 9DPO, but has been documented any where from 3dpo-15dpo (I think they said 15 dpo, I know it was REALLY late in the luteal phase, though) Anyways my temp the next morning at 4dpo was going back up and then today at 5DPO it shot up to 97.9! My dip temp was 97.2 so that's a pretty big difference, I would think. I'm officially 5 DPO today, and I have some super sensitive OSOM's but I don't know when I should try testing or not. The OSOM's can be used with urine or plasma, which is pretty neat. And they are way more sensitive when you do plasma (have been documented to pick up level's all the way down to 5 and 6) I've been taught how to do the plasma test, I'm just not so sure on the pricking my finger part. I mean I have the little lancets and collection cups for it, do it right, I just don't know. Would you do it if you had a test like that? lol :shrug: They are still pretty sensitive with urine like they report 20miu, but have been proven with ladies beta levels to be more sensitive then that, but they are WAY more sensitive with plasma. I have a ton of FRER's, Wondfo's, OSOM's, ClearBlue, Digi's in both FR and CB, a few differnt kinds of Cheapie's, another Lab test similar to the OSOM's, some SurePredicts, and Equate blue dye's- Oh and some Acumed's but I don't really like them, I have a ton of them though, bc they went on sale for like 4.50 for 100 of them! and I just couldn't pass it up. lol. Of all of them the OSOM's, SurePredicts, and the other Lab test's are the most sensitive test I have right now. My FR's are the old one's too not the new curved ones. Do you think it would be pointless to test today?:blush:

And the only thing that I've had as far "symptom spotting" is this morning when I woke up and for about an hour afterwards I had this weird cramping in my front abdomen, way down low, it was all over, but more concentrated on the left side..... This is the same morning my temp jumped up to 97.9

My Ovulation Chart

Oh, hun, you're perfectly fine with the long post. I tend to get a little winded myself on here, which is probably annoying to some of ladies, but I don't really have another "outlet" for all this TTCing stuff and all my questions, at least not the "nitty gritty" of it all. If that makes any sense. Most other people, even if you do talk to them about it, either A- don't get what you are talking about and will only listen to so much of it or B- Think that you are Obsessing and need help :rofl:

Anyways, at what DPO did your temp go up? Mine took a dip at 3 DPO which everyone say's can't be an implant dip, but i've read a few articles saying that it can be, that it is more common at 9DPO, but has been documented any where from 3dpo-15dpo (I think they said 15 dpo, I know it was REALLY late in the luteal phase, though) Anyways my temp the next morning at 4dpo was going back up and then today at 5DPO it shot up to 97.9! My dip temp was 97.2 so that's a pretty big difference, I would think. I'm officially 5 DPO today, and I have some super sensitive OSOM's but I don't know when I should try testing or not. The OSOM's can be used with urine or plasma, which is pretty neat. And they are way more sensitive when you do plasma (have been documented to pick up level's all the way down to 5 and 6) I've been taught how to do the plasma test, I'm just not so sure on the pricking my finger part. I mean I have the little lancets and collection cups for it, do it right, I just don't know. Would you do it if you had a test like that? lol :shrug: They are still pretty sensitive with urine like they report 20miu, but have been proven with ladies beta levels to be more sensitive then that, but they are WAY more sensitive with plasma. I have a ton of FRER's, Wondfo's, OSOM's, ClearBlue, Digi's in both FR and CB, a few differnt kinds of Cheapie's, another Lab test similar to the OSOM's, some SurePredicts, and Equate blue dye's- Oh and some Acumed's but I don't really like them, I have a ton of them though, bc they went on sale for like 4.50 for 100 of them! and I just couldn't pass it up. lol. Of all of them the OSOM's, SurePredicts, and the other Lab test's are the most sensitive test I have right now. My FR's are the old one's too not the new curved ones. Do you think it would be pointless to test today?:blush:

Well, you aren't annoying to me! Ttc is a big deal and it's easier to go through when you have other ladies in the same situation that you can vent to!

I hadn't heard about the OSOMs but they sound awesome! I looked them up on Amazon and they do seem super sensitive. My temp shot up at 8 dpo which I know doesn't mean automatic pregnant especially because that was 6 days before my period, but I wasn't expecting it to jump as much as it did, and since I had so many wondfos I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I have read many places that the average day for implantation is 9 dpo (of course the range is like 6-12 days or so) so if a bfn would disappoint you too much I would give it a couple more days! I'm not sure how early the OSOMs would pick it up though. You do have a lot of tests so it couldn't hurt to try maybe 1 a day until you see something or you get closer to AF day! That's just my opinion though, do what's best for you! I'm a horrible influence when it comes to testing early, I will always say go for it haha

My Ovulation Chart

Well, you aren't annoying to me! Ttc is a big deal and it's easier to go through when you have other ladies in the same situation that you can vent to!

I hadn't heard about the OSOMs but they sound awesome! I looked them up on Amazon and they do seem super sensitive. My temp shot up at 8 dpo which I know doesn't mean automatic pregnant especially because that was 6 days before my period, but I wasn't expecting it to jump as much as it did, and since I had so many wondfos I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I have read many places that the average day for implantation is 9 dpo (of course the range is like 6-12 days or so) so if a bfn would disappoint you too much I would give it a couple more days! I'm not sure how early the OSOMs would pick it up though. You do have a lot of tests so it couldn't hurt to try maybe 1 a day until you see something or you get closer to AF day! That's just my opinion though, do what's best for you! I'm a horrible influence when it comes to testing early, I will always say go for it haha

Well, I went ahead and tested, but not with the OSOM, I used a reg. wondfo, a 10mIU wondfo, a sure predict, and another lab type strip test. One of them has a little something on it when I look at it at a certain angle and in certain light, but nothing convincing enough for me to say it's the beginning of anything. It's still super early though. I think I may use on of the OSOM's tom, using plasma, tom, depending on what my temp is in the morning. But as of now, the verdict is still out. I have a good feeling about this cycle for some reason though. We will see..... Finger's crossed, and toes :rofl: and hopefully the :babydust: is flowing abundantly around this house this month. lol

My Ovulation Chart

Well, I went ahead and tested, but not with the OSOM, I used a reg. wondfo, a 10mIU wondfo, a sure predict, and another lab type strip test. One of them has a little something on it when I look at it at a certain angle and in certain light, but nothing convincing enough for me to say it's the beginning of anything. It's still super early though. I think I may use on of the OSOM's tom, using plasma, tom, depending on what my temp is in the morning. But as of now, the verdict is still out. I have a good feeling about this cycle for some reason though. We will see..... Finger's crossed, and toes :rofl: and hopefully the :babydust: is flowing abundantly around this house this month. lol

It's still early, plenty of time to get your bfp! Your chart looks good to me so far. I'll be following here and the pregnancy test board looking for yours, keep us updated! :)

Yes, I'm not disappointed, I knew that I was most likely (like a 99.9% chance of it lol) would not show anything at all. But a girl can dream, right? lol. I'm fixing to test again, I think I have actually heard of ladies getting squinters at 6dpo, so we will see, lol. My chart is looking pretty good so far. My temp went up again today, so I'm happy with that, I'm a little curious about the dip I had go down to my coverline and then shoot up way higher then the original "hot" temps I had, but most people say that implantation isn't possible that early.

I just noticed on the low temp side that we managed to BD both time's I had a significant low temp dip, so "just in case" FF is wrong on my O date, I think we pretty well have things covered. I'm optimistic, at the very least that we may have actually been successful this cycle.

I agree, definitely think you covered your bases. Can't wait to see your tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->