coming to join you all, anyone want to join me on my journey? :)

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hey ladies. :hi: I hope you don't mind me coming to join you all!?
a little about me - I've come over from TTC. after TTC for 10 long months, me and OH have now decided to throw out the opks, and go for the more relaxed approach! :coffee: it was either NTNP, or a complete break from trying, but I'm not ready to give up just yet! :) I'm currently waiting for AF to bugger off, I'm hoping tomorrow she'll be gone. I have PCOS, this was diagnosed in January, but since then I have had two very nearly normal cycles, so I'm hoping that everything is settling down! :thumbup: I'm 20, OH is 21. we're getting married in 22 days, so we're both a little busy and extremely excited for that at the mo! :D :wedding: I have a little girl, Amelia-Rose, she's nearly 3! she is from a previous relationship, so we are trying for my second but OH's first baby (although, he always says he loves Amelia like he would his own, and they do have such an amazing bond <3). :)

how are you all doing? what's your stories? anyone fancy joining me on my journey to our :bfp:? :flower: x

Hi Rebeccalouise! I am new to this site. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, that is very exciting!! All the best with the last minute planning! I also just got a visit from AF so am waiting for her bugger off also :winkwink: We are trying for #5. I really believed last cycle was my cycle (but have only been trying for 3 months, since my now 15m old weaned). I had all the symptoms in the book right down to what I thought was implantation bleed (very light pink tinged mucus, once only through the entire day). However the next day the :witch: showed up and broke my heart. Im pretty in tune with my body and so now that I was so very wrong last cycle im second guessing everything I knew. Sigh. We definitely did all the right things last cycle and bd every other day the entire week leading up to and just beyond OD. Unfortunately it was still a no-go. I am 30 and my DH is 29. Not doing opk or bbt. We already are blessed with 4 happy, healthy children but I just don't feel like I'm done yet. I crave one more with everything in me. I hope it happens soon, for both of us! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->