common worries when TTC...whats yours?

Oh gosh where do I start? lol

1. Money. It looks like a common one. I'm casual so I only get paid for the work I do, which isn't a lot when DH is away and we already struggle ( I don't work much when DH is away as I like to be home for DD, we don't have any family here and I don't want to put her in day care full time)

2. How DD is going to cope with LO. She's never really had to share her things before (although she does very well) or DH or myself. Is she going to love being a big sister or is she going to act out because she's not getting all of the attention?

3. It took nearly 4 years to conceive DD (NTNP, it wasn't until I really thought about the time that I realised it took so long) and I worry that it'll take just as long to conceive number 2, if I even can!

4. How am I going to cope with 2 children? DD can be a handful! I sometimes wonder how I'm going to have the energy for 2? How am going to cope when OH is away?

5. Will be able to breastfeed #2? I fed DD till she was 6 months old, but started to dry up due to a lot of stress I was under. I was heart broken. My goal would be 12 months, will I be able to make it?

6. This is going to sound very vain and selfish, but how will my body be after #2?

7. Will I be able to have a VBAC?

Argh I could carry on all night. This is something I want with my whole heart, with everything I have. I guess we're just built to worry xox

yes us ladies sure are built to worry.
biggest worry is making the little one first i think!
how do some people have 'accident' babies, even drug takers get pregnant easily it would seem...i would love to know who dishes out the babies, lol.
x

I dont worry about being good parents, as we already are (and we're awesome. :haha:) or where to raise them (im south african, DH is british but its our dream to move to north america) or even finances! im one of those people who just thinks...it has to work out. there's no way it wont.

I have 2 worries.
1) am I able to have another baby? (month 11 ttc)

and the big one

2) what if I finally get that bfp, and I miscarry. or if I get it, go through my pregnancy and lose my baby to SIDS.

so scared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->