Company from keeping me going crazy during the tww lol

swimmyj1

Reaction score
Hey gals, looking for some company during the tww! Me and my dh did a medicated cycle this try. Unfortunately I got sick and had a fever so my temp chart pretty much had to go out the window this cycle ugh gonna start testing in around 7dpo. With my DD I had a Bfp on day 8 lol. Anyone need a friend to keep them sane for a little while?

Hi Swimmy...just saw your thread...when are you testing? I'd love to keep you company. :)

Thanks so much lol, I plan on testing on 10dpo but I know I won’t make it that long. I’ll probably start around 7dpo.

You did and iui this cycle right? Any meds? When do you plan on testing?

I did 100mg of clomid and I’m going to be starting progesterone tomorrow. This cycle me and my Dh used a donor and are hoping this will be it :)

I used femara and pregnyl....femara on days 5-9 and pregnyl about 36 hours before my iui. I'm only at 1dpo today so I've got a long wait ahead of me. If I can make it, I'll wait until I'm 11dpo but I'll probably only last until like 8dpo lol.

Just saw ur post on the other thread sounds like you had perfect iui timing! Only think I have to go on is I had pretty intense o cramping the day after the peak on monitor. And my usual pattern is to ovulate the day after I get that. Fingers crossed!!! Idk how I’m gonna last this tww hahaha

Yeah...I'm glad there's someone to talk to who understands. I have been temping - not totally consistently, but enough to notice a shift when there is one.

I had slightly tender bbs today. Nothing really noticeable but definitely there. According to countdowntopregnancy.com that's a good sign on 1 and 2dpo! How about you?

No symptoms here yet, well except for a little bloating but I think that’s more from poor food choices last night :( I know I’m passed ovulation so I’m going to start progesterone which is going to give me a lot of false symptoms :( i know there is no reason to test right now but the fact that I have 50 cheap tests sitting in my bathroom makes it sooooo tempting.

Oh gosh Swimmy! I would not survive with 50 cheap tests lol! I'd be testing every day lol!

It also doesn’t help I can get them free at work lol soooo if I want I can just randomly take a test. Idk why but this tww is soooo much harder than the ones before it!!! I almost tested today just for giggles hahaha. What are you doing for distraction?

No Swimmy, I imagine that wouldn't help at all. At least you're not spending extra money on them though!!!

I kid you not, I'm fooling around with a baby registry and Pinterest. I can waste hours doing that. And the West Wing. I'm not currently working so that doesn't help lol.

I also just found out that the sore bbs is more likely due to the estrogen my doctor has me taking than anything else. I'm still hoping it's all a good sign though. Other than that there's nothing to report.

Hi swimmy, I would love to join the wait if you don't mind, although I am more like wtt at this moment.

I am 8dpo today. The more I read about the symptoms I am having the more I am wondering if I am pregnant or if I am just feeling these things because I want to be so badly.

2dpo- yellow discharge
3dpo-very faint nauseousness
4dpo-acne,small headache, cramps in lower abdomen that came and went, small amount of nausea that came and went.
5dpo- nauseousness when I woke up with lower back pain. Felt wonderful until about mid afternoon and then had a dizzy spell and cramps.
6dpo-constipation, cramps off and on, nauseous, cramps from 4pm till 9pm with back ache.
7dpo- traveled in the car yesterday. Cramps in most of the day and nauseous came and went all day.
8dpo(today)- so far I have had a backache since this morning, a few cramps and nauseous but I am so emotional. Crying over nothing. Also my nauseous was worst when I ate pickles with my sandwich. Haven’t had any symptoms no for the past Few hours.

Could I be pregnat? I am expecting AF in 7 days. I never experienced these symptoms with my period before 1-2 days before AF comes. Took a test this morning and BFN although I assumed it would be.

Co-fm - ooooohhh Pinterest is dangerous lol I love all the yummy food recipes on there (that I pin and hardly ever make lol). Not working would definitely make it harder to stay busy. Luckily for me I work a lot this up coming week. I’ve been watching wayyyy too much bad drama tv this weekend lol. Preparing for date night tonight :)

Lady - I love having more company :)

Swimmy...have a good date night!

Jasmine....welcome...honestly the only way to know for sure is to test. It's best to wait until at least 12dpo though if not the day of your missed period.

Lady....welcome!

Good luck! Got my fingers crossed 🤞

Jasmine - only way to know for sure is to test :)

I had a nice date night :) my dh let me roam around a book store before we went to the movie lol book stores are dangerous for me I always spend wayyyy too much money and time there hahaha. On a bad note though a friend warned me that the cheapy tests I have are horrible for evap lines and she was not kidding! I a test last night and there is no way the line is true. I’m gonna grab some tests from work and only use results from these that show up in the first 3 minutes.

swimmy, co - Thank you :)

swimmy - Glad that you had a good date night :) I love books, certainly understand the lure of bookstore, lol. When will you test next?

Jasmine - I would say wait a couple more days before testing. Your symptoms sound promising, but I don't want to give you false hopes. Sometimes we do overanalyze every possible twinge. Hoping you get a sticky bean, GL!

Hi everyone! New to this site, TTC since December 2017. I have PCOS and was unable to ovulate on my own. I'm currently 9dpiui (2nd IUI, February 10). I did not use a trigger shot or anything. On Friday Feb 16 I had blood drawn and doctor has me on progesterone 2x a day. After testing wayy too early after my first IUI, i'm trying my best to be patient but it is so so hard!

Lady A - I’m probably going to test on Friday, with my DD I got a very light + on 7/8dpo but I know some don’t get them until 12+ days. What do you like to read?

Tmd - welcome :) I’m also on progesterone twice a day. Do they have you taking them by mouth or vaginal suppository? You are much more resistant than I am I would have caved and tested by now Hahaha. Fingers crossed you get your bfp this month!!!! Keep us updated.

Today I have been craving sweets soooo badly. I’m trying not to look into my symptoms because it’s was too early for those. But with my dd all’s I wanted was sweets lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->