Compare the Market ad

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a little person who loves this ad??Harvey was bopping along..the one where they are singing to 'wheels on the bus'

xx

Amelie thinks its hilarious when the baby one falls over LOL

i love it..... my little person will like it no doubt because me and my OH loveeeeeee it...

Charlie stopped what he was doing the other day and squealed 'bus bus' when it came on :rofl: Cute!

I was searching youtube for it earlier, but ended up watching every other Meerkat clip instead - Charlie's loving them Meerkats :haha:

Henrys more for the churchill one, as soon as he heres that bell on the door ring...he's glued to the telly

The first meerkovo one where the lil one runs up and sniff the screen used to make Alex break down and cry. I didnt put two and two together for ages, she just kept bursting into tears randomly til i realised :dohh:

Ollie loves all the Go Compare Ads. Its my worst advert on the TV but leave it on for him cos he loves it.

there was a confused.com one on the radio the other day to the tune of YMCA, chloe started sitting there grinning away, very worrying :haha:

Ollie loves all the Go Compare Ads. Its my worst advert on the TV but leave it on for him cos he loves it.

:shock:

The go compare ones are dire..... they're truly horrendous!! lol I can't stand ads at the best of times (thank fook for sky plus :lol:) but that go compare bloke can gofuckoff.com!

My LO loves the meerkat advert and the confused.com advert. She'll stop whatever she's doing and watch them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->