Complete change in Cervical Position and Texture?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, my cervix has been staying at about a medium/high height and the texture has been between medium/firm. It was open when I suspected that I had O'd and then it went closed. This morning when I checked, it couldn't find it at first. It had went so high, that I had to bear down a little just to get a read. It is so soft. Soft like when I was pregnant with my first. Completly closed now as well. It feels as though it is slightly engorged, like swollen. CM changed as well to watery/creamy. I didn't have loads of creamy with my last pregnancy like most women do, so I don't put much stock into not having a lot of creamy cm. My CM stayed on the watery side when I was actually pregnant, the entire time. Anyone else have cervical change like this that resulted in a BFP? I know my cervix felt like my last pregnancy, but that was well into my pregnancy (like week 7) bc we had not been tracking or even trying when I got pregnant. I had given up on a baby. But I had done the whole tracking and everything, all stops pulled out when we "tried' to conceive the first time. So, when I checked my CP last time, I already knew what a pregnant cervix is supposed to feel like. As soon as I felt it, I KNEW I was pregnant, sure enough took the test, and BFP came up before the urine could even get to the control line! I hadn't even had time to set it on the counter top before it was blazing positive. I'm hoping this is a good sign. If I hadn't of gotten sick AF would of been due on the 9th. That clearly has passed. I did BDing this cycle according to my bodies signals bc I ran out of proper LH tests (I don't react well to the FR one, there detection is too high for my body so I never get a true positive with them. I did one yesterday though it is was very dark, hoping that is a good sign as well. (Did bc I've heard of other's using LH test's as 'early' PT tests, bc they confuse the hormones.) I wasn't able to catch my FMU this morning (totally forgot) so I'm disappointed in that. I have one FRER left, that I had been waiting to take until the 9th had passed. I'm scared to use it now since it's the only one. lol. According to FF (after adjusting it because I got sick the week of normal O) it says I'm 9DPO and cycle day 31. Anyone else get pregnant after having a late O? According to FF AF is now due on the 15th. I've had alot of cramping in the front and weird twinges (which I did get with my first pregnancy around this same time) but I also get crampy right before AF, they are normally more concentrated towards my back. What do you ladies think? Is it still to early to take the FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->