Complete change of heart

loulabell

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

I haven't been on in ages, my last post was about us having a ttc date and me knowing my OH was going to want to postpone closer to the time.
But...
I have decide I don't want to try for a baby in May this year like we had agreed. we have instead saved a booked our wedding which will be in June 2017. My OH wants a honeymoon baby and now that I have taken having a baby of the cards for now, more then ever he is saying he wants one, but he is okay with waiting. I'm not sure at this point if we will have a honeymoon baby I guess we will decide nearer the time but on Monday I'm getting another implant which could mean another 3 years.

Have any of you ladies been so sure all you wanted was a baby and then suddenly changed your mind ?

I've been the opposite. We were both so sure we didn't want anymore kids and now I can't wait until we start ttc some time this year. Even my husband is like 70% on board lol. We can all change our minds. As we go through different things we just realize that we want different things at different times. Good luck and congrats on your wedding!

We're much like PP. We were not definitive in terms of having another, and I donated a lot of my baby items and all clothes from birth to one year! Duh. Now we are probably going to try from February to April, somewhere in there anyways.

For me, it has mostly come to looking at things in terms of the bigger picture, and yes, also the next 3-4 years. In three years, I will be turning 38, and I don't want to be conceiving a baby much past 35 personally. Conceiving within the next few months, I'm still 34. We want a second child for our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->