Complete forum newbie - new to TTC ! Come say hi :)

blondiettc

Reaction score
Hi all <3 so I'm completely new to this, but was feeling like I wanted to connect with more lovely ladies who are in the same boat as me!

I'm 27 and my husband and I got married last year - I went off the pill 3 months ago. Am I the only goose who thought they would just wake up pregnant day 1 off the pill ??! :rofl::rofl:

Aaanyway, have been using the Ovia app and tracking as best as possible the past month- AF due 8th Feb... and man that two week wait is KILLING ME. Haha... but seriously

Would to hear from any ladies in the same (impatient) boat as me :hi:
Share your newbie stories with me xxx

Hi and welcome I'm in the tww too ttc baby no 6 (and last) first month of coming off pill too.
Good luck. X

Welcome to the forum. Nope you definitely are not the only one. It seems most women have that hope when coming off hbc. I sure hope you don't have to go too many more cycles before getting your BFP.

Hi ricschick - wow 6 ! A beautiful big family. Good luck in getting through your two week wait ;)

3 months TTC isnt so bad Im just being impatient! 8 days until AF due, Im determined not to test until that day... fingers crossed for a positive <3

Welcome!
I am ttc for number one and this is my first cycle using opk's and temping. So for the first time I am aware of my own body :)
Hopefully we both get some good baby dust soon...

Welcome! I'm going to be 27 in March and my DH and I have been TTC for #1 since August 2016. I came off BC a few months prior to us trying but had only been on it for a couple years! Like Bloblo ^ I also am doing temping and OPK's this month. I would recommend doing that sooner rather than later like myself!
Also YES. I thought the first time we BD without BC I'd be knocked up but apparently that's not how real-life works all the time (shocking really!) :shock: :dohh: :lol:
I'm probably one of the most impatient people that I know so this entire TTC journey has been killing me but I hope we all get our BFPs this year! :flower:

Hi Blondiettc!

I am kind of a newbie to these forums as well! I am 30 and currently ttc #4. This is my first cycle ttc since our miscarriage in November. AF is due to show the 5-10...my cycle is still a bit sketchy so I really don't this is the month but who knows :).

I really want to try temping along with continuing my charting next cylce. I heard from some ladies that that is really the best way to pinpoint ovulation. Reading these forums really helps with the ttw! I love reading people's BFP stories!

Good luck my dear!

Hi Blondiettc!

I am kind of a newbie to these forums as well! I am 30 and currently ttc #4. This is my first cycle ttc since our miscarriage in November. AF is due to show the 5-10...my cycle is still a bit sketchy so I really don't this is the month but who knows :).

I really want to try temping along with continuing my charting next cylce. I heard from some ladies that that is really the best way to pinpoint ovulation. Reading these forums really helps with the ttw! I love reading people's BFP stories!

Good luck my dear!

Temping is great! I would really suggest starting about a week before next cycle since it takes a bit to get used to and first week i was waking up early by accident since my subconscious was scared that i will miss my temping time... Now in 3rd week of temping and no issues.

Hi guys I'm fairly new as well been TTC for 4 months with no luck. I definitely thought it would just happen first month as well. The whole TTC process is extremely difficult emotionally but this website has been great! Hopefully we all get our BFP soon xx

Hi ladies! I'm pretty new to TTC. I had my Paraguard removed in early October and DH and I were NTNP for a while. Now we're TTC naturally, but if my cycles don't get better in 6 months, we're going to kick up the TTC game even further and seek some fertility help. We try to BD near ovulation, but my cycles are insanely long and irregular, and was recently even more damaged by a medication (that I've since stopped.) I was only recently able to track ovulation with temping. Still actually waiting on BFP or AF to confirm that it was correct. Ugh... TWW is the worst, and I'm a noob.
Major kudos to the women who've been at it for months or years. That strength is impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->