I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this? I have two beautiful daughters DD1 who will be 5 in April and DD2 who is 4 nearly 5 months old now. DD1 - Possibly on the autistic spectrum has actually adapted very well to being a big sister, just struggles with the squeals and crying but knows she can go into her own space and when DD2 is sleeping we make sure to give her lots of time doing activities with us DD2 - Diagnosed CMPA & SOYA Allergies, currently undergoing preliminary assessments for a Craino issue. Both very happy smiley girls though me and OH decided after DD2 was born we didn't want anymore and he was going to have a vasectomy, we are both 30 this year and didn't want to add more to our little family. I initially went on the pill after my 8 week review unfortunately like when i was 19 and had to come off after a week and a half of near constant worsening headaches. It reset my cycle and i had a 5 day AF, i had spotting around the time i would expect to O we BD'd a couple of days before and protection broke (we didn't realise until afterwards) and i had spotting again this week... could this be coming off the pill or should i check sunday when AF is due? I am absolutely terrified about the possibility of having a 3rd baby which would be due around the time DD2 would turn 1 especially with all of DD2s visits back and forth to the hospital at the moment. I've probably posted this in the wrong area just wondering if anyone had had this experience or similar in the past?