Complete loss of breast tenderness

Al Syr

Reaction score
this morning my breast were tender and as the day went on it has gone away, completely and I am freaking out! Anyone had this happen and went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Totally normal! In my successful pregnancies, my breast pain came and went. When I miscarried, my breast were still sore for at least a week after. Easier said than done, but try not to worry!

Completely normal, on Monday I could have cried from the pain but yesterday NOTHING! Not even when I jumped and poked... I had a scan that evening though and heard a gorgeous strong heart beat.. Symptoms come and go, enjoy the relief, they usually come back harder than before. Big hugs x

Yep totally normal :) my boobs don't even hurt this time though.

Every time I get these comforting reassuring replies I want to hug you girls and tell you I love you. That is how scared I am and find a glimpse of relief and hope in your words.

The tenderness has come back a little. Hopefully I wake up with huge painful breast ��

This is my fourth baby and I still panic if my boobs stop hurting but in truth it does come and go, always worse in the morning eases in the day and then aches at night ageing. It's normal for it to come and go xxx

Every time I get these comforting reassuring replies I want to hug you girls and tell you I love you. That is how scared I am and find a glimpse of relief and hope in your words.

The tenderness has come back a little. Hopefully I wake up with huge painful breast ��

I wish my breasts didn't feel so tender and painful. Symptoms come and go, I suppose. A quick question, when does the tenderness and pain go away?

So I was still freaking out even though I kept telling myself everything was alright. This morning I called my doctor and they heard how worried I was so they gave me an appointment immediately to calm my fears. They gave me an ultrasound and the baby had a strong heart beat and measured right no time so the baby grew wonderfully from last weeks ultrasound, i just wish my breast still hurt!

Great news! Glad you're fine. I really don't understand, is the breast tenderness supposed to last throughout pregnancy?

I don't think it's anything to worry about. My boob pain comes and goes throughout the day :)

Great news! Glad you're fine. I really don't understand, is the breast tenderness supposed to last throughout pregnancy?

My doctor said it sometimes can but that it usally starts going away at 10 weeks. M&ms ne came back last night afyer over 24 hours of freaking me out :dohh:

My breast tenderness decreased today at 6 weeks and I FREAKED. This post makes me feel so much better. I did find that if I wear a bra for a few hours I can make my breast tenderness increase again. I guess that's somewhat reassuring too.

Btw, the breast tenderness has cone back. Just as sore as they were. But I bet if it stops again I will worry AGAIN! Aaaaah!

I had sore boons all the way through my pregnancys and at the end they after giving birth they felt like were on fire !
This time they barely sore

Update: My breast tenderness was almost gone when I woke up Friday. I worried all weekend. Had my 1st ultrasound today at 6.3 weeks. HR 120 and measuring perfectly!! So don't worry about fickle symptoms. It really doesn't mean anything!! Good luck girls. Much baby dust

This is the first pregnancy that I ever got tender breast with. It only lasted for a few days and then went away. My baby looked just fine yesterday during the scan so I'm not really worried about anything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->