Completely freaking out! HELP please!

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Ok so please help! I am 11 +2 today and since 11 weeks which is 2 days ago I went from vomiting 5 times a day to absolutely nothing in the last two days, not even a hint of nausea!!!! This is my third pregnancy so you think I should know but this never happened with my other two I had symptoms until 21 weeks! Now I have nothing, no sore boobs, no vomiting, no nausea no nothing! I called the EPU and they advised to stick to my scan on Tues (week today) but if I start to bleed then to call them! Now I am absolutely a wreck thinking I am going to go to my scan on Tues and see something horrible :( and the worst thing is there is nothing I can do until then to find out what is going on, so scared now :( I thought Id be so happy to stop being and feeling sick but now all I want is for it to come back!

I had a similar thing happen. Had HG which around 11 weeks disapeared for a few days. I was terrified after our losses and even our consultant was worried and booked us an emergency scan which showed our little one was fine. Two days later the sickness returned and was worse than ever. I know how scary it is but try not to worry. Hugs x

Best of luck. All pregnanicies are different. With last on i threw up 7 dpo till 12 weeks. This time the only symptoms i have was major cramping and back hurting (which are bascally gone) and extreme fatigue. I usually cramp longer then now. And since hcgs were low even though i doubled every 28 hours i am waiting for last blood work onnghursday cause dr not sute what to think. Even though i confident all is ok its stil sucks having to wait a week.

Thanks girls its just crazy how one day I was head in the loo all day and now nothing, I was looking forward to the scan but now Im really not :( I have a doppler I am wondering if I should try and use it or will that freak me out even more because I possibly wont find the HB?!

I went for an emergency private scan last week because my sickness went away and I suffer with HG.. all was well and I got home and vomited!

They told me that the closer to 12 weeks we are the more the placenta does the job so we get less symptoms.

I bought a doppler because of the scare.. and I didnt find it for 2 days.. but last night after watching a few youtube videos and advice off some girls here in BnB I found the HB last night and this morning.. for me its a mind settler.. but not sure how I will react if I cant find HB for a few days.

Personally I wouldn't only cause from my experience they can cause more worry. I've only found out little ones heartbeat once on mine and it took me half an hour to find. But if you have used it before and know where your little one hangs out then it can't hurt to have a listen. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though and your little one is fine.

You said yourself there is nothing you can do. If your doctor was concerned they would want to see you right away. I think you are worrying for nothing and should still look forward to your next scan. You're not bleeding and symptoms coming and going is completely normal.

As a previous member said your placenta should be taking over about now which can help settle down sickness. Fingers crossed for your scan next week xx

Try not to worry hun, this is only my first pregnancy but I have heard from many that each pregnancy is different.

Aww hugs - I've had hyperemesis with this pregnancy and at about 10/11 weeks I stopped being sick suddenly for a couple of days too - had emergency scan, baby fine but reassuring nonetheless. Came back after a few days and was sicker than ever!

I'd ask again for an EPU scan, just say you don't feel pregnant anymore and that you can't shake a bad feeling. It's just a different way of saying what you're saying but midwives work a lot on instincts. Any sudden changes of symptoms have always been checked out I my case but I'm incredibly high risk so maybe that's why. Good luck, sure all's fine xxx

Aww I know, totally been there. I am not as far along as you (10+3) but yesterday during the day my morning sickness completely went away, but then came back with a vengeance at night. I was so stressed, but it happened a couple of times last week too! I think at this point with the placenta growing in, it comes and goes. Should be even more the case for you as you are a week ahead. Good luck and don't worry!!

Hi girls just thought I would update you, started cramping terribly in the night and it has continued all day today - called the GP who says all I can do is wait it out, if I start bleeding then I will know it is over if not then I will find out what is happening on Tues, so scared and feeling so sore! Will let you know how I get on xxxx

I wouldn't stand for that at 11 weeks... Tuesday leaves you with no medical support all weekend! Hope you're ok, fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Hi, it definitely could be the fact it's a different pregnancy. My first son I had morning sickness until about 11 weeks. My second son and daughter it lasted til 16 weeks. I'm 11+3 now and hoping I'll have it similar to my first pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->