COMPLICATED MONTH = Forum Jumperrr. HELP !!?!

munchkinnn

Reaction score
I had ovulation spotting on Dec 11, cd 10 and had sex from the 5th till the 10th. From the 12th to the 23rd I had so many symptoms from stingy nipples to mood swings, nausea. From the 20th thru the 23rd I had brown spotting just enough to notice it. Then on the 23rd I broke out like crazy, it was like I had a allergic reaction it was that bad. Then all symptoms stopped. Then my af appeared on the day(30th) it was supposed to but for only 2 days with barely any clots and since Jan 1 my symptoms came back, the nausea, mood swings, headaches, but with a few extra like cramping, bloating, and slight pain in my left and the worse leg cramp at night. Before my period the pain was in the right ovary. I took tests at 11 and 13 dpo and both came out negative. I would dismiss it but today I read about decidual bleeding and leg cramps at night as a pregnancy symptom. Please help!!! And also I drank new years Eve because I figured I wasn't pregnant I've always had pretty regular cycles with no major noticeable discomfort until a few days before af and when I say I'm pretty regular I mean to a T cramping 2-3 days before my period full out flow from the first day gradually getting heavier . Tmi but on the 2nd day it's the heaviest and crampiest and the day ipoop and the cramps just die down along with my flow. But with this particular one it's all just haywire and I'm still having symptoms and this pain in my ovary ugh. Also Jan 5th I was in the hospital for a kidney infection and decided to actually wait until it's completely cleared up because it's my 2nd in 6 months. had blood work sent off but it was a crappy hospital and I haven't got any test back yet. Lastnight before me and my DH got in the shower he pointed out to me(because I've pretty much stopped symptom spotting ) that the skins getting dark around my already dark areolas like my areola is dripping pigment lol and Then when we get out the shower he points out that my veins are showing. On my boobs. It's no secret that I'm black or African American but my veins are never visual unless my blood flow is constricted and I personally don't remember wrapping anything around my boobs in the shower lol. Any incite other Then test again?

The only way to know is to test again lol. I know you don't want to hear that! if it's still negative and you still think you're pregnant, you can always get a blood test to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->