Complicated pregnancy symptoms and situation?

lexymuufin

Reaction score
Stay with me because this is complicated! On 2/7 I had a very light period that lasted about 4 days. Then on 2/17 I had another sort of light period that lasted 4 days. Me and my boyfriend then had sex on 2/27. This is weird for me because I usually have regular periods. Then we had unprotected sex on 3/5. This month, around the 7th, I had very very light spotting only 1 time a day for a couple of days, I immediately thought of this as implantation bleeding. I waited about 4 days after implantation bleeding and took a pregnancy test. After awhile the test turned out positive, I took another the very next morning and it was a negative. The morning I got a negative, I began to spot again for another hour, and it stopped again. This is very confusing and so far, nobody has any answers to my questions. Thank you!

Sorry, I have no answers either but I'd go and see a doctor. It sounds like you might have a cyst or hormonal issue or something else slightly out of whack. If the positive took a while to come up and you had a negative the next day, I'd assume it was an evap line. Hope you get some clarity soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->