Conceive+ or preseed?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Based on the title......which is better? What are the pros and cons of conceive+? What are the pros and cons of preseed? Please tell me your success stories with conceive+
Please tell me your success stories with preseed...all answers welcome..poll optional
:)

Based on the title......which is better? What are the pros and cons of conceive+? What are the pros and cons of preseed? Please tell me your success stories with conceive+
Please tell me your success stories with preseed...all answers welcome..poll optional
:)

I always keep my eyes on threads about this topic, because I'm curious to other people's answers .

I have PCOS (polycystic ovaries) and so when I started ttc, I was literally open minded to anything because I was told it may be a difficult journey for me. I used Conceive+ and fell pregnant. However I will never really know if it was the Conceive+ helping, or just coincidental timing, the way that happened. So very hard to give a solid answer.

I'd say it was worth the try though. I can't compare it to Pressed, as never gave that one a go.

I think Conceive+ is unusual texture .I found it quite watery, so as a lubrication it wasn't the best, but that's not why we are choosing to use it, so that aside, I'd say worth a go.

I'm definitely interested to hear if anyone else had experience with Conceive+ and whether they think it helped.

I can't say because I haven't used them, but I have heard good things about both. I have some Conceive Plus which I ordered a few days ago though. I know quite a few who tried Preseed and praised it

we used preseed and fell pregnant straight away with our daughter, using it again this time too

I got pregnant twice after once using it one child once in 3rd month. maybe co-incidence.

First month using it this month never tried conceive plus.

Pretty sure that preseed is more for boys conceive plus for girls x

I got pregnant twice after once using it one child once in 3rd month. maybe co-incidence.

First month using it this month never tried conceive plus.

Pretty sure that preseed is more for boys conceive plus for girls x

we used preseed and had a girl x

We use Astroglides TTC. :thumbup:

We tried this! It was like a fiver on Amazon when I ordered it but has gone up to more than £50 :O

Tried Conceive Plus today. Didn't seem as leaky as the Astroglide (which, by the way, reminds me of AstroTurf lol). I find all lubes a little stingy? Anyone else?

We have conceived twice with Preseed! First one was a boy, second one we don't know yet!

We were TTC for 15 cycles used preseed and fell pregnant, this time around TTC for 8 months fell pregnant after using preseed twice while BD'ing

I would say either is probably fine. Personally, I've used Conceive Plus and fallen pregnant 2nd month off the pill both times. I've never used Preseed so can't say how they compare. I chose Conceive Plus because I thought it was better value for money and I wanted just one small tube. Back with my first (5 years ago) I could only find Preseed in pre-loaded applicators and I didn't want that. But I liked it and it worked so stuck with what worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->