Conceive plus Vs Preseed BFP

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Have you or anyone you know been successful with Conceive plus or Preseed? x

Both my bestie and I were successful first month of using preseed (although did other things too - taking maca, eating pineapple core for 5 days after o).

She has a beautiful 8 month old baby girl and I am 22 weeks pregnant with our second son (this was the preseed one, our other son was a happy blessing)

Good luck!

I got my BFP last month with conceive plus, miscarried but hoping it'll be just as successful this time around

Congratulations Rozzer and sorry for your loss Kazine.
I'm thinking about giving pregnacare a try too. X

Got my :bfp: the first month I used preseed, although I changed a lot this month.

Congratulations Rozzer and sorry for your loss Kazine.
I'm thinking about giving pregnacare a try too. X

Thank you. Also I took pregnacare for the first time last cycle too so it could have been that too!

Hi yes both times i conceived i used preseed those cycles. First cycle trying again nw & using again. So we will see outcome for this cycle. Good luck x

I used conceive plus and it worked. Did it help? I don't know, but it can't have hurt!

I only tried conceive plus, but got my bfp first month Ttc.

Good luck x

After 3 months TTC I decided to use Conceive plus, and got pregnant the first month of using it (4th month)

This time around I used it from the very start, pregnant in 1st month.

Can't exactly prove it was responsible, but why not max the chances with things that are there to support! x

Thank you I think I'm definitely going to get some next week! Can't do any harm trying it. Looks like they both do the same thing too so I'll probably get the cheapest :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->