Conceived 4-5 days prior to O?

MrsMomma

Reaction score
Hi there...

My LMP was on 12/4. Per my app my ovulation date is today. I don't temp or anything so not sure how accurate that is.

We started DTD on Tuesday, also Wednesday, then hubby got sick and we haven't been able to (and won't for a few days).

Anyways - onto my point... I know it's possible to get pregnant but I'm doubting it'll happen. However...just like with my son, my breasts started hurting a couple days ago.

And my questions.... Who has gotten pregnant that far ahead of ovulation? Has anyone ever had symptoms this early? I know I'll have to wait and see, just looking for other experiences. :) I think I'm just psyching myself out. TIA!

Do you normally get breast pain before ovulation? Mine always get the let down feeling about 2 days before, but only since I started having cycles again after my son.

No, I don't... The only other time I've ever hadsore breasts is when I got pregnant with my son. I just feel like it may be too early..

Well theoretically sperm can live inside your body for 3-5 days. So maybe? I swear I have been having symptoms since last Monday and I o'd on Sunday. So I guess only time will tell. Baby dust and luck to you~ fingers crossed for you!

I conceived this little one with inseminations 7 and 5 days before O. It can definitely happen. I was charting and we used a donor so I know for sure. I ovulated much later an we anticipated but thankfully it still worked!

Wow, that's very early! What kind of symptoms did you have and when?

Um honestly I'm not sure. I started tracking early but then realized I hadn't even Oed yet so stopped. My boobs hurt pretty early, but they usually do after O so that wasn't really a symptom. I didn't have many until after my BFP honestly. I kind of just knew I ws pregnant. Though I swore I was one cycle that didn't work too. It's all progesterone that early which is there pregnancy or not.

We conceived by BD'ing 5, 4 and 3 days before O this cycle. I'm not sure which one it was ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->